1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenMan, Mar 29, 2015.

1. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just realized that it's been one year since I signed up at empty closets.

All I can say right now is wow... :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!!! Please be more active! EC needs your wisdom!

4. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Now that I have a little more time, I can say that it's been quite the year. During the time since I came to EC, it's been both challenging, and amazing. I've felt so many things, from the terrifying, to pure bliss, sweetness, cruelty, apathy, friendship, support, strength, and many more. The depth of perspective given to me through my experiences, is something I never could have imagined, nor the resilience I found within during challenging times. The staff and members of EC were willing to share knowledge and wisdom, and guide me through the more difficult times, when I could only see a little light.
    Many times in life, I thought I would never let my sexuality be known, but coming to EC began to change that a bit, and now, perhaps ironically when I think about it, most people in my life know... I don't think that I'm completely done here, though I might not be on much as we get nearer to summer. I think I might take some time to process everything about the last year, and maybe do some traveling. Then I'm planning to return to my education, hopefully by going to college in the Fall.

Thanks EC.