1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cross dressing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfraidandAlone, Mar 30, 2015.

1. AfraidandAlone

so last night i had an amazing conversation with my friend and i told her she could ask me any thing she wanted because for me that is easier then just freely giving information. one of the questions she asked me is if i ever consider cross dressing. after thinking about it for a few minutes i managed to find an answer. all i could really tell her is well that i hate it but am far to shy and afraid to dress how i really want. this is the first time i have actually thought about my perspective on cross dressing and well i find it rather amusing in a way. i never really thought about the fact that i have lived my entire life as a cross dresser.

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People will notice a dramatic change of clothing style. You can try to change style progressively, or at least reach a compromise. I acknowledge that some jobs can make this difficult.

3. AfraidandAlone

right now i wont even wear a cute pair of underwear out in public because i am afraid some one might notice pantie lines or that they would ride up and some one might see them. i just found it amusing that it took my friend asking me if i ever considered cross dressing to make me realize that i am actually cross dressing right now.

4. RainDreamer

Life is hilariously and painfully ironic sometimes.

5. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't be too afraid of what other people think or might notice..
    Try to find some unisex clothing and start by wearing panties which are a neutral color(like black and white ) the lines will only be visible if you wear tight jeans but with regular men's jeans you wouldn't really notice.
    I wear them regularly and not even my sister (who some how sees everything ) didn't notice yet.
    If you are really bothered by what the people around you like family and friends will say, then just take it slowly.
    Smooth changes are commonly better accepted then drastic changes.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can women actually cross dress?

7. AfraidandAlone

i live in a very unaccepting city and well what if the point of wearing womens underwear if they arnt cute? if/when i get a girl friend who accepts me as a girl then i will probably start strictly wearing panties because then i can say that it is because she likes it.

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2015 at 10:22 PM ----------

yes i feel like i am cross dressing every day. if i wasnt so in the closet about it and so worried about what every one else thinks i would wear dresses and skirts.

#7 AfraidandAlone, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  8. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe wearing less cute panties could make it easier to start with, but eventually when you get used to the feeling and stuff you are able to wear more cute ones.
    Just keep in mind that you still have got something to pack down there so don't try strings and very narrow panties, it won't work unfortunately