1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Observation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by scxred, Mar 31, 2015.

1. scxred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've observed that on this forum there are many genderqueer lesbians in comparison to genderqueer gay men or men in general. Anybody else noticed this?

2. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I didn't really notice. I need to post on the forums more often.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I don't really see as many genderqueer males in general than I see genderqueer females.

I think this is because there are more females tired of their gender role than men, as I've noticed half of the genderqueer people don't have much problem with their gender, only the role it comes with in stupid society. These people should be strong and know that gender roles is a load of shit, and they can do what they want without putting a label on themselves.

I am not saying true non-binaries do not exist. They do. But the people I described above are non-conforming cis people who are afraid.

And yes, I know I will get hate from this. Bring it on.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really.

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You are right.still starting this discussion on a website that is meant for support isn't the best thing to do.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I completely agree with you. I used to identify as genderqueer myself until I realized I was just uncomfortable with how our society generalizes women. I didn't -feel- like how they described women to be, it wasn't me and that's why it was confusing.

Now I take pride in being a more masculine and gender non-conforming cis person.

7. Acm

Acm Guest

To be honest I agree. What we need to be doing is getting rid of gender roles, calling yourself nonbinary for not fitting into them is just enforcing gender roles. Of course I do believe nonbinary people exist though. But this does seem to happen a lot.