1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaven

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Michael, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Right now I think I'm in heaven... All the paperwork I needed to do today was done in a sec, and everyone I met so far was incredibly friendly. I've lost count of all the smiles I gave and received today.

Right now I'm sitting in a comfy chair after a good meal, listening to some good classic music, I'm looking to the garten where two fat squirrels are playing with each other. This is terribly nice, so nice I just can't believe my own luck...

Sometimes we have to admit it... At certain moments, life is jut heaven... Not thinking about yesterday or tomorrow, just being on a (good) present.

What is heaven for you? What do you need in your life to say right now it feels like heaven?

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Life can be heaven or hell. Mine is like purgatory. Repeating the same thing every day.

Well, at least one amazingly good thing has happened.

3. Yosia

I wouldn't say I'm in heaven, but I'm certainly not in the deep pits of hell so it's all good. ^.^

4. Lazuri

Every TV show in the world has taught me that something terrible is about to happen to you.

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, there is a tv on this room... And my tennant is somehow way too nice.

Naw, I was just talking about those little things in life that can make you go ok, I wouldn't mind to stay like this a little longer.

Too many negative/triggering stuff around here... Sometimes it can be good, and I don't know why should we keep it secret. Feeling good is (afaik) no crime... And I just wanted to test if the famous sentence is true or not, you know... What makes us unique is what hurts us individually. (Feel free to correct this quote, I'm too lazy right now)