1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

What time do you wake up at?
    Are you a morning person?
    How long does it take for you to fully awake?
    What is your breakfast usually?

I wake up at different times but lately I've been up at 11 am. I'm a ok morning person....sometimes I can be pissed. And it takes about 30 minutes for me to be awake and aware. I eat egg whites every morning as long as we have eggs. :slight_smile:

#1 Burnedcloset, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. AlamoCity

It takes a long time for me to really wake up. A tall glass of iced tea sure does wake me up in a good way. Coffee is something I don't tolerate.

NOT a morning person, and I RARELY eat breakfast.

That said, if I do eat breakfast I love scrambled eggs and bacon and a couple of slices of bread (not toasted); or, biscuits and sawmill gravy; or, anything from Denny's or Waffle House.

3. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I wake up at 8 or 8:30 most often--I'm not really a morning person and sometimes I lie in bed for a while before I actually get up. I usually have oatmeal or cereal or something. I never have much of an appetite in the morning, but I have to eat something.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Between 7am and noon
    No
    0 minutes to an hour
    Pancakes or waffles or cereal.

5. Acm

Acm Guest

I get up around 7 on weekends, and 6 on weekdays. I guess I'm a morning person? I like being up in the morning, I like how it feels peaceful and quiet because no one else is up. But I tend to be kind of depressed when I wake up, so I'm not sure. It takes me about 15-20 minutes to be fully awake. I usually don't eat breakfast.

6. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Psssh, breakfast... class starts at 9:00

7. SocceRoo

I'm up anywhere from 9-11am (I study online). I always eat weetbix (5 or 6) with milk and honey. Am I a morning person? yes and no (idk XD) I like getting up early because its colder, I like listening to the birds and it feels like there are more hours in the day. It takes me probably 15 mins to wake up but I feel tired till the sun goes down. I'm always grumpy for about 15 mins and 90% of time i will fall asleep again if I have nothing to do that day.

8. Yosia

What time do you wake up at? 6:45 on a school morning, usually about 10 on a day off.
    Are you a morning person? Am I fuck. :lol:
    How long does it take for you to fully awake? I'm usually properly awake about 12 on a school day.
    What is your breakfast usually? Cereal.

9. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]

I don't like having to wake up early, but I am capable of it if I really need to. (Anything earlier than 6 AM? No thank you.) I like sleeping, and my poor sleep schedule means that I'm irritable in the mornings. I'm usually fully awake by 7:20. On weekends, I tend to stay up late and wake up late, which is a pretty bad habit. I normally eat breakfast, but I just grab whatever I can find and go. I'm particularly fond of pancakes and apples (but not at the same time).

:sleep: In fact, I should have been in bed by now, but here I am.

#9 An Gentleman, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  10. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

12:00-16:00

The exact opposite

A few seconds

My waking food is usually cereal, sometimes eggs, sometimes miso soup

11. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I can, I tend to wake up late (~11:00 or later). I'm not a morning person at all. :lol: I'm a bit groggy, confused and wanting to go back to bed (to skip the morning).

It really depends how long it takes for me to be fully awake. Sometimes it doesn't take much, sometimes it's like an hour or so. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For breakfast I very often have just 1 slice of bread with peanut butter and hagelslag (which is basically something like chocolate). I can also eat a slice of bread with cheese. I'm not hungry in the morning, but I shouldn't skip breakfast, it's not healthy. Oh, and I also have a glass of water. =)

What I really can't do is having a warm breakfast. Things like eggs (blahh), warm pancakes (double blahh) or bacon (triple blahh!!)... If I eat that in the morning, I bet I'll just throw up.

12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before the semester end...
    I wake up at 3am to do projects/study for exams. And I am more of an awake-almost-all-day kind of person. It takes 1-5 minutes for me to be fully awake, EVERY SECOND COUNTS in making multimedia projects especially video projects since you still have to render it for some hours. Breakfast? Hahaha! I always have Brunch (breakfast and lunch at the same time). Mostly just instant noodles I buy at school.

But now that the semester ended...
    I wake up at 8-10 am. Morning person. It takes me 10-20 minutes for me to be fully awake. And my breakfast depends on whatever my mom cooks, I eat everything on the table anyways.

13. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm supposed to be getting up at 9 am but I've been waking up, turning off all three alarms, then going back to sleep for 10 minutes until my other alarm goes off, then repeat for the last alarm. Then I wake up at 11 or noon.

No. I like night better. I always stay up late. I would be nocturnal if I could.

Considering when my alarms go off and when I actuallyget up, about 2-3 hours.

Whatever I can find. Usually oatmeal or a bagel.

14. eternallyapril

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I have college I wake up at 7. If I don't, I wake up between eight and nine.
    More than I used to be! It depends if I slept well or not though.
    About 15 minutes.
    Coffee, an apple or a slice of toast. Sometimes granola.

15. Joelouis

I like the mornings as long as it doesn't involve driving through the rush-hour traffic.
    In the summer I like to sit outside as soon as it's light with a cup of tea.

16. kem

kem

I'm versatile, my rhythm shifts all the time. Right now I'm going to sleep way later than I should and wake up around noon. My favourite time to wake up is around 8 though.

17. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My alarm goes off at seven but lately I've been ignoring it until eight-thirty. Allowed to sleep without an alarm, I generally wake up around nine. I'm definitely not a morning person. It takes me a while to be fully awake, especially if I've woken up early to an alarm. I don't like breakfast and sometimes if I wake up early I feel sick, so it's generally just half a bagel to tide me over until lunch.

18. tulipinacup

It depends, really. I think it just matters if I had enough rest from last night then I am mostly awake around 6 or 7 but I get up earlier whenever I have to run.

Mornings were never fun for me back in highschool and first year of college because I was constantly anxious about going to school and that leaves me to not eat breakfast.

I fucking hate mornings whenever there are priorities done because I get so stressed out.

19. Outlier

6:30ish to get my kids off to school. Sometimes I go back to bed once they're gone... like I think I might do in a minute. *yawn*. If I don't have to get them up or go anywhere I naturally wake up around 10:30 or so.... sometimes later.

I'm not a morning person at all. If I get asked a ton of questions or someone is being too chipper I might snap at them or get really annoyed.

About half-hour to an hour

I'm really bad about eating breakfast. It's usually more of a brunch or I'll skip it altogether. There are way too many days I forget to eat completely because I get occupied with something and my first meal ends up being between 2-4pm. BUT when I do have it I'll just grab a banana or cereal, maybe a yogurt. Every once in a while I'll muster the will to actually cook and make eggs and toast.

20. MisterTinkles

Between 4am and 7:30am (my alarm is set at 7:30am, but I don't sleep a lot)

HELL NO! Don't talk to me in the am, I will bite your head off!

I'm usually ok around 11:00am.

Meds, vitamins, coffee.