1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY psychological menneger is..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ege, Apr 2, 2015.

1. ege

ege

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey there! I am 14 years old and I am female to male transgender. I was start giving psychological support about my lgbt life last month. But this women says "you are little for this." I was be angry about this women. And there is a question...

What should I do about the psychological supporter women? :dry:

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Ask her if as a female, would you be to young to have sexual & emotional feelings for a boy? The answer is no, you are not to young.

Your body is telling you where it wants to be, or at least, that's what she should be trying to help you figure out. She should not be dismissing it out of hand, without any consideration. That's poor therapy anywhere you go.

3. RainDreamer

I am not there and not understanding the whole situation, so I can't tell you much. The woman is either thinking you are just in a phase, as they often do, or she is genuinely concern about you comming out in a society that does not accept such things. I do not know turkey well, since I only had one turkey friend in high school, and that is not a lot to tell about the place. So it is hard for me to say what to do.

I suggest you talk it calmly with the therapist and explaining things calmly. She may understand better, and may help you going through things. How about your parents? Are they ok with all this?