1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonding activities for couples

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AngelWings17, Apr 2, 2015.

1. AngelWings17

AngelWings17 Guest

I know that cooking together, hiking, picnics, and stargazing are a few of the many bonding activities that couples can do together. Anyone know of anything else couples can do together?

My reason for the post: My boyfriend and I are starting to do more bonding activities together.

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Going on a trip is a good one, which I'm going to be doing with my boyfriend this weekend.

3. Lyana

I second the trip idea. Driving, or travelling through some other way, and then spending the night somewhere that's not your home or theirs... Yeah.

Reading aloud to each other (poetry, or fiction, or even just signs in a park. It can be really pleasant and soothing to hear the other's voice reading to you, especially when reading something beautiful and evocative or romantic).

Massages -- one giving a massage to the other.

Go to an amusement park -- well, you'd need the budget to do it, but it's definitely a cool experience.

Take a class together -- dancing, or whatever.

Even just going on dates regularly...

4. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doing as much together as you can? Like, taking showers with your boyfriend for instance, going to swim together. =)

I know for me, there are not many activities that I can't do with my boyfriend. Something I can't do is attending a lecture of my university with my boyfriend, for instance.

So... I think many activities are suitable. It's not about the activity, it's about spending time with your boyfriend. :icon_bigg Just pick something both of you like, and do it together.

5. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Already some good ones mentioned here.

Biking, boating, skiing/snowboarding.

Going to a concert, or museum.

Night walks.

Under the right circumstances, playing music together could be nice.

Even driving, sometimes.