1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happening here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by don29002, Apr 3, 2015.

1. don29002

Okay. So I settle for men who smoke or drink because I know I'll never find a man who DOESN'T smoke or drink at all.
    I was abused from a young age (not sexually). It started out as emotional and verbal by my father. Then after my father died, my mom started dating my other abuser. This abuser physically, emotionally, verbally and mentally abused me.
    He choked me twice and threatened me six times. I thought he would kill me. But my mom left him in 2011 and he is now in jail for what he did to me.
    Now my mom is dating a married man who emotionally abuses me.
    She leaves me home and goes with him on various adventures, which makes me feel neglected, ignored and alone.
    She wakes up at 2am, leaves for work at 4am, arrives at 4:45, starts work at 5, finishes at 1pm. Then she goes out with him for at least 5 hours, and she comes home at 6 or 7pm, leaving 3 hours left for us to spend time together.
    It happens from Monday to Saturday (her off days are Friday and Sunday). On her off days, she rushes to be with him for breakfast. What turns from a 2 hour breakfast becomes a 8 hour adventure with my mother and her boyfriend.

I don't go out much, I have one parent and all she does is spend her days with her boyfriend. My friends are too busy to spend time with me.
    Can someone give me some clarity and understanding on what's happening and what I can do?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you don't mind people who smoke/drink, then there's no issue going on. But I feel that's not entirely the case here. =)

I don't know your entire story (your past and such), and you don't have to tell it. You are worth people who care for you, and they are out there. =) Please, don't think you won't have someone who will care well for you. They are there. (*hug*)

3. don29002

Thank you dear! You're very sweet. I'm just scared that I won't have a long lasting relationship. All my exes broke my heart in some way.
    Men don't keep me as a boyfriend too long. Women use me. Men diss me and act homophobic toward me, while women receive me with open arms.