1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grr, Rawr, Youtube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Choucho, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Choucho

On a video relating to Sarah Palin's homophobic attitudes;

PottersHouseOz
    Sexual orientation is a choice. Is it that shameful that gays have to say that they didn't choose it, it chose them?
    Be real gay people, you like the male form, it turned you on, you had lustful feelings then chose to act upon those feelings. Why deny it? Are you ashamed?
    The Feelings chose you, but you chose to act upon those feelings, therefore making you a practicing Homosexual. Case Closed.
    No one is born 'Gay'. We all choose our sexual orientation, What floats our boat so as to speak.

WoWuser27
    Very nicely said Potter. As some say Kudos to you :slight_smile:

[ready for this? This is me...]

BlackBloodGhost
    I think it's wonderful how people can speak so determinedly on something they know absolutely nothing about. I can't change your homophobic, ignorant views; no, you're much to blind and stupid for that. Sure, you may be well educated and get good marks in school. But as far as understanding others go, you're a complete moron. You can NOT just say a whole community of people "chose" to be that way. The debate of sexuality being a choice aside, there's still an immense number of things that you

[ran out of room]

BlackBloodGhost
    people simply do nt understand, and will never understand. What is shameful is the fact that you sit there and you say that gay people don't deserve civil rights, gay people are child molesters (which, in fact it has been proven that less than 1% of child molesters are homosexuals, 99% of them are married heterosexual men, and over 50% are family members) and all this sort of thing. If people chose to be gay they wouldn't get offended when people told them as such. I know plenty of gay people

[and again]

BlackBloodGhost
    and they are not ashamed to be gay. They are ashamed to live in a country that is so proud of themselves and so unable to see how backwards and hateful and disgusting the actions they take, and the words they speak truly are. You say that they choose to act on their feelings, and technically that is true. But really, why does that matter? You act on your straight feelings, don't you? People don't say to you "Well, you're not REALLY straight. If only you'd give someone of the same gender a chance"

[I then continued on msn]

재콥 팬보이 Donghae Sunshine is playing Pokemon - shhh. says:
    *dies*
    {Tama; Junsu &. Junho <3 too cute} says:
    ??
    I just went on a huge rant on youtube.
    I had to make three seperate posts, and I have to try really hard not to keep going. DX
    Awww
    There there it's okay
    People are just so FRUSTRATING and I struggle to understand how they can sit there and be so hateful and so vicious and so incredibly BLIND and not even for a second think that there is something wrong with that, that they know everything about a subject they couldn't possibly begin to understand and to somehow come to the decision that these other people, these human beings with hearts and souls
    and every bit of humanity as them are somehow worth less than them, are somehow less human, are somehow shameful to the entire human race because they're different in some way.
    *dies some more* Sorrryyy. T_T I think I'm done now.

This is the second time I've had a fit on youtube today, but the first time was much simpler;

jimgunzel
    RaeliaVideos your a faggot

BlackBloodGhost
    And you are a grammar challenged twat. Truly wonderful how the world is made up of all sorts of different people, isn't it?