1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing things you've done in front of a crush...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ccdd, Nov 17, 2008.

1. ccdd

ccdd Guest

So we've all been there, where you unexpectedly bump into your crush, you get tongue-tied, instead of speaking make weird noises, drop things, go red, do a variety of embarrassing things.

So what embarrassing things have you done in front of a crush, brought on by their presence? (or even, in some cases, by alcohol?)

- Today I spilt my drink all over myself and the table when suddenly in the presence of
    my new gorgeous crush. I think she might totally know why I did that. AWKWARD.

In the past:

- I basically talk and talk and talk and am so obvious and am basically very stalkerish
    - I go totally red
    - I once declared my love (this was drink-inspired). Again, AWKWARD.

2. Tim

Tim

Uh... considering I can only remember one actual crush, and things I did around him, tbh, only one thing comes to mind.

I had Journalism in 4th period, cooking in 5th in the 2nd semester. My group leader, and later one of my friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: joined the class. Before then, only my crush was there to talk to, everyone else ignored me. They were the preppy "OMG I HAVE to be on the newspaper staff!" people.

Anyways, one day, we made a cake. A cake shaped like a bear. Our group member responsible for greasing the pan messed up. He used spray instead of butter, so when we got the bear out of the oven, and opened up the mold, it was broken. It was sticking to the pan and such. The teacher docked us for it later, as we should've payed attention to the one who messed up :S

So back on track. I was sick the next day when they were supposed to decorate and could not go to school. However, this ended up being ~15 minutes of decorating, with the entire next day being there for decorating.

I get to Journalism class, ready to start an article about something, and my friend was there. My crush was too. I sit next to my friend, as we're supposed to decorate next period. She tells me they finished the bear, and there's just finishing touches to do. I ask how, and she says they did it during lunch the previous day (our group always entered class early...) Anyways, because of that, I did not get credit for the assignment, and was given a D on it. -.-; (Which was why I got a B instead of an A at the end :frowning2:)

So, after the explanation... here's what happened. She had frosting she had saved from the day before and had pictures, and was discussing the best way to finish up with the touches, in order to make it work. The frosting she had were small tubes just to give her an idea, and to give her a sugar rush :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: She left them over by the computers while looking at the pictures, and walk over to the tables to look the pics over.

She asks me to grab the tubes, and I do. As I'm walking over, my friend's girlfriend (who never liked me... my friend eventually stopped talking to me too because me and her girlfriend couldnt get along... we were doing the advice column together... lets leave it at that) decides to make it interesting. As I'm crossing the little room we have to pass from computers to tables, she sticks her foot out. I take a face plant right in front of my crush. On top of that, I landed ON the tubes, covering me and my friend who was looking at the photos with frosting.

So yea, that's the main embarrassment I've had in front of a crush :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. I have alot of clumsy moments.
    But I remember one especially. There was this girl who was in 6th form when I was in year 10, she was possibly one of the hottest girls ever born, she's absolutely stunning, and I was completely infatuated with her. We were in rehearsals for the school production, and I bent down to put something in the bin, stood up too fast and smacked my face of the wall, hit my nose really hard, my nose started bleeding, I started crying, so there was me, crying and bleeding all over my crush.

My, my, how embarrassing was that one.

4. BeautifulStranger

Ehehehe

So there's this guy who lived with my family for a year. He wasn't an exchange student, but he played for a hockey team that recently moved to Alpena and instead of moving the players' families, they found host-families for them.
    Anyways, I freaking love this guy. He's hilarious... and so funny... and basically the nice brother I never had.

He came up to visit (he goes to University of Ohio now) and threw me a wicked going away party before I went to Germany. We played catch phrase... drank... and then played drunken catch phrase.
    Well, when I get drunk, I like to call people. So I called my Mulato lover Jasmine (note, I'm not racist. This is my petname for her... she calls me vanilla face in return). I don't remember what I talked about (I got her voicemail), but she said it tops her drunken calls.
    Then I called Mike, and I filled his answering machine with: I love you... I love you so much... Oh god... I'm drunk and I love you... etc...
    Then afterwards, when I was incredibly intoxicated, I got the need to kiss/make out with someone. So I started begging this guy who was practically my brother to make out with me. Saying things like: I kiss like a girl... you won't notice the difference...

Regardless to say, he and I don't talk about that party anymore...
    This doesn't have much to do with a crush, but seeing as Mike was/is my boyfriend, I think it's semi-appropriate

5. Rygirl

At the moment I am seriously crushing on a guy at my school, so far I have been lucky, nothing embarrassing has happened. But I can tell you about past disasters:
    The pitch at school was deeply soaked as there had been a huge water fight. I see my crush standing at the edge of the field, so I decide to run over him and start up a conversation. A you might be able to tell I slipped on a particularly muddy part of the field and fell flat on my face. HOW EMBARRASSING! Needless to say nothing happened between us after THAT!

6. lordjord96

laugh at a death
    fart in a SATS test

7. InaRut

-Hooked up with someone else-

*ahem*

8. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Oh yeah, I forgot - start MAJORLY hitting on someone else, because I thought I'd been a bit obvious hitting on them... whoops on both counts...

9. Fiorino

The first crush I had-I just kind of froze whenever I got within 5 feet of him,
    and within 15-my walking speed slowed noticably.

The second one-I decided I was going to do something about so I wrote him
    a note and gave it to him. He had this wierd habit of staring at people
    (he has *gorgeous* eyes) and that's kind of what made me fall for him.
    I tried using reverse psychology and was like "STOP looking at me please".
    He stopped looking at me.
    :eusa_doh:

It was really embarassing at the time but I can laugh about it now.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Not really a crush, but I got chatting to a rather nice guy at the gay pub on Saturday evening and managed to knock my pint over. It was almost full too...

Fortunately it became more of a joke than embarrassment though, probably aided by the previous consumption of a few pints each! He helped to clear it up too.

11. lexie

omg, i have done SO MANY embarrassing things in front of crushes :lol: i have also done the spilt my drink all over myself and table in the presence of my crush thing in the past, lol

some of of the stupid stuff ive done has been while drunk, and even thinking about it makes me cringe so im not typing that up, but the girl i like at work, god i act like such a dork in front of her because i like her so much but i dont want it to become so obvious that others notice and as a result i get outed about it, (i think she herself realises) i cant even hide it, she gives me that nervous feeling, so i try to stay out of her way as much as possible. which sucks.

12. Derek the Wolf

Pretend I'm a bigger deal than I really am is a big one.
    I just can't think as clearly around my crush, which makes things difficult cause he's a smart guy and I actually wanna carry on an intelligent conversation with him, and we reach a certain point where I just can't think anymore.

13. Daniel

Threw up on the guy's shoes.

14. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I had a big crush on the guy that I got my frist kiss with. To him I was just some girl at some party, but for me it was kindof a big deal. We talked on aim during the summer a lot and we joked about making out in the rain. He told me that the next time it was raining I should come to his house and we would make out in the rain. A week later I was at my friend's house for a birthday party and he just happens to live on the same street as him. It started raining, hard (perfect making out rain) and I joked with my friends about it and they forced me to go to his house. I did, and it was horrible and awkward and we didn't make out in the rain.

I'm ok with that because he's Mormon (and married).

15. JT

JT

Professing my "love" for him in a drunken fucking stooper.
    /facepalm. I'll never live it down, but the awkwardness has subsided and we still remain good friends

16. Steam Giant

I have a lot of crushes -.- and I'm sure I've done tons of embarrasing things in front of them, but for the most recent, and therefore easiest to remember instance:

A good 30 minutes or so after taking my blood pressure, the EMT at my job told me that some color had returned to my face after drinking a soda. I told him, "thank you." >.<

17. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry but I actually laughed out loud at this one. If I got a note that said "Stop looking at me", I'd most likely assume they want me to stop looking at them.

That's pretty much me.

18. Mikeyy

Okay...

He caught me staring at his crotch. When he asked why I was looking at his legs, I was like "Uhh... I was looking at my shoe." I then proceeded to put back on the shoe I had just taken off.

While we were eating spring rolls (big ones), he asked if it was the size of my penis. I said "not quite", which he interpreted to mean "my penis is not quite as big as that spring roll" rather than the other way round.

I got a little carried away, stroking his hair and holding his face (hey, at least he didn't complain!)

I got even more carried away at a party that night. But let's not go there.

19. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

Ahhh embarrasing things ummmmm
    - Sat in his lap and became aroused when he hugged me but it was lunch time and I was sitting so easily covered.
    - Tracing my hand over his scar when he was getting changed (he had heart surgery and it was about 6 inches, felt cool though), he was well confused then about what I was doing.

20. pirateninja

I used to sit next to mine in Spanish Class, and as gross as it sounds, when I'm nervous or worked up, I sweat. Badly. No matter how much deoderant and antiperspirant I put on in preparation for my Spanish Classes, I would still sweat like a mad thing, and all the way through I would think "OMG, she can smell me....."

And there was also a time when I was just walking along the school grounds, talking to a friend, and vaguely aware that Sarah (el crusho :grin:) was walking not too far behind us. Of course, as I normally try to do when she's around, I attempted to sound impressive, boasting and the like, focusing far too much on who was behind me that what was in front of me. And there was a path in front, with a slight step to get up it. You can guess what happened. I tripped over the kerb, didn't have time to raise my arms and my face just went splat on the path. I got some lovely bruising and grazes from it :dry: but the good thing to come from it was that, yes, Sarah saw it, but she ran over as soon as it happened :grin: It's small comfort to know that even though she didn't reciprocate my feelings, she does at least care.