1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Distance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LesbianAngel, Apr 6, 2015.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sometimes, like right now, I get these crying fits. I miss my girlfriend and I haven't spoken to her for about two weeks. I know my long distance as others but it feels like she's on the other side of the world. I just don't know what to do in times like these. There is no way I can contact her aside from texting. I would just like some advice if you have any or maybe some stories of your LDR. It might get my mind off of everything else. Thanks.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here for a few thoughts that might help:
    emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/165511-lonely-looking-support.html#2

For example you could read the same book... and talk about it...

and you might think about skype... on a regular basis...

and, well, its up to you if you feel a long distance relationship is for you...

hugs

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in a LDR with a guy from Puerto Rico (and I live in the Netherlands). I suggest you should try to do as many things together as you can. =) Skype is amazing, and it allows you to do things such as eating together, resting together, talking about all kinds of things.. It definitely is possible (considering my boyfriend and I have been in a LDR for almost 7 months now). :icon_bigg

Making plans together for the visit, talking about everyday things, everything is important. If you're going to a place, you might want to take a picture and show it to the person. =)

Cheers and good luck, it definitely is possible!

(*hug*)