1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

married men who chase gays??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Madeleine, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Madeleine

So there is a man who is supposedly straight and supposedly married who is blowing up my phone with his texts and he addresses me as dear, even though he doesn't know me. Every once in a while he will make it clear that he's "straight" but after that he goes back to what I consider flirting, and if not flirting, blowing up my phone.

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Does he know you're trans?

3. Masnar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Supposedly straight and supposedly married doesn't really mean anything when you are being pursued by someone.

Lots of men may feel conflicted about their sexuality even if they are hetero-normative and have a family. They may decide to act on it or they may not. But I would be worried about the character of this man. If I was in this situation, I'd refuse all communication.

4. Madeleine

Randomly me- yes, he knows I'm trans

5. Aldrick

Unfortunately, he may be fetishizing you. There are some straight men who find trans women a major turn on. Obviously, it doesn't make them gay since they are attracted to women.

He likely only wants to have sex with you. Honestly, I would block his number and tell him to cease all contact with you. He sounds like a creep.

6. Madeleine

7. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This.

8. Madeleine

well, you guys are right. He kept pressuring me for my photos, and so I sent them to him, the girl one and the boi one, and he liked the girl one, but incidentally, since I sent him the boi one he hasn't sent me any text message at all, and its been a week, but before that he was texting me many many times a day