1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Own Personal Hell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Bizarre title, I know, but bear with me.

I was thinking about what a personalized Hell would be like, for me. It got me thinking of pet peeves, things I dislike, even things I'm uncomfortable with, be they people, situations, or objects, and having them all near or around me.

Basically, what would be the worst/most annoying way to spend eternity, for you?

I think we can all agree rape and murder would be terrible, so we can omit them. They also make this answer too... dreary. I'd like to keep things morbidly funny, if possible.

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A Justin Bieber concert full of people wearing sandals and socks complaining about 'kids these days' or 'bloody immigrants' or 'the gay agenda', while being poked repeatedly in the arm with a stick.

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Having nothing to do or think about.Being bored for all eternity that would be hell.I can work with hate or stupidity but i can't work with nothing.

4. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Being surrounded by straight boys, and homophobes...Well they're both the same thing, but yeah...

5. futuristicfire

There would be a constant tapping sound, every 5 seconds, I would be locked in an uncomfortable position, there would be a peice of food in my mouth that I could not swallow, I would be constantly tired but when I fall asleep I would be interrupted by a loud speaker playing squelching sounds, and my entire body would be itchy.

6. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Surrounded by my least favorite people, who are annoying as hell, and having them try to talk to me or touch me (like hugs and what not).

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, it'd be a bare landscape. Emptiness stretching to the horizon would be the most terrifying thing for me, especially without any identifying landmarks and a nondescript sky. I find it distressing to be somewhere with low levels of vegetation and no mountains or bodies of water.

True hell would be if in that bleakness, all that existed were to be Ayn Rand's slop on paper, sometimes known by the misleading label "literature".

8. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alone, without being able to move nor to think.

9. kem

kem

seriously, my hell would be not knowing where I am, blanking out and shifting from scene to scene, losing touch with reality.

10. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really? Sounds very calming to me actually.. =)

My own personal hell would likely be being in a place where there's constant music with loud basses. A "drop the bass song" constantly on repeat. Music like that, but then in an abandoned theme park where there are animals I don't like (such as an overwhelming amount of wasps and bees). Moreover, some corpses on the ground to make things look less appealing. When I want to eat, the food has sand in it and contains displeasing flavours. Instead of water bottles, there are only fizzies with displeasing flavours again. Oh, besides the music there's also people calling me (when no one is there, since there are only corpses and me), people crying, and it's raining constantly (and very cloudy). Let's not forget that it's a bit cold, and I don't have proper clothes to withstand the cold.

Oh yeah, the entire place has flashing lights too occasionally. I almost forgot that. :wink:

11. Gandee

Gandee Guest

deaf, blind and paralyzed.

12. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Hamsterdance is playing on a loop.

13. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a room full of bright, flashing lights and people dancing really badly, wearing sports clothes whilst not doing sports. And the Nyan Cat song constantly playing with no escape. Oh, and Hollister spray being sprayed so much that the whole room smells of it and I can't breathe.

14. itsmary

In a small room, surrounded by people who criticizes me and pushed to speak while all of them laugh at me

15. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being barefoot in a public restroom without soap and paper towels. And the tap of the sink is one of those you have to touch to get the water running. And the water is cold, so it doesn't clean you that well. And the last date on the list with dates of when the bathroom has been cleaned is over a week old.

16. Jellal

An endless pit of snails crawling over me, worms writhing through my body, and needles constantly piercing into me, jabbing me when I least expect it. The whole place reeks of decay and I can't get the stench out. I'm filled with a powerful hunger all the time but all I have to eat are snails and needles, and everything tastes far worse than dirt, literally like shit. The only thing I can see is a close up view on the part of my body that currently hurts the most. And it's never silent, even when nothing's coming out of my mouth, my cries and screams are played back to me at max volume from every angle. My every thought is focused on the here and now, on how much I'm suffering. The pain from the attack on my senses never dulls and if anything it only grows worse. My break time consists of being torn apart by a pack of savage dogs, after which my body will regenerate in a split second to go through hell all over again. No matter what I can't fall asleep and I can't die, because this is hell and hell lasts forever.

That's just about as bad as I can imagine. When I seriously think about how bad that would be, I feel really quite fortunate as a living being that my death won't go that way ... I HOPE.

EDIT: I forgot jellyfish. Okay, sometimes my break times would consist of being torn apart by a pack of savage jellyfish, just to keep me on my toes.

#16 Jellal, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  17. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any of these places:

1) Being in the middle of a burned forest or forest with all its trees cut down

2) Being on top of a VERY high building without harness or anything

3) Being surrounded by my homophobic family and relatives they keep on blabbering homophobic statements

I will lose my sanity being in any of those places

#17 LakanLunti, Apr 8, 2015
  18. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being trapped inside a dark cave with no escape.. but I feel that's too obvious, as you'd eventually go insane and die anyway.

But basically, any confined space is a big no no for me. I mean, as long as there is an option to leave I'm okay, but if I feel that I'm stuck or being forced to stay somewhere, I start going crazy, lol. It's why I HATE elevators.

#18 imnotreallysure, Apr 8, 2015
  19. ByAnyOtherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    An infinite, featureless landscape without water, flora, or fauna. Although there would be "days" and "nights", there would be no sunlight nor stars. The "day" would be unbelievably hot, with humidity that suffocates. The "night" would be accompanied by the random, deafening, unavoidable sound of countless bees. Should I close my eyes, I would see extremely bright colors that would rapidly alternate through pastel hues. The smell of mayonnaise, along with other nauseating smells, would be forever present. Wherever I looked, there would be reminders of events preferably forgotten.

20. luminescence

Mine would probably be a white room with nothing inside it, and where you can't hear anything or me having to speak in front of a bunch of people who laugh at me. Don't know if I have social anxiety or something, it just seems absolutely terrifying for me