1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do or die.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeolia, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you had one last chance to keep yourself from committing suicide what would you do ?
    What would be able to keep you living for your whole life instead of ending it ?

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    there's sex, food, family, sports, beautiful natural scenery I havent seen yet, awesome people I haven't met yet, and I like breathing. Just a few off the top of my head >.<

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Well i was suicidal at one point of my life what helped me was realising that the reason i wanted to kill myself was bullshit and quite the opposite was the case.So what stopped me in the end was being realistic.

4. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, I may have worded it poorly.

I meant, if you were on the verge of committing suicide. And could only try to do ONE thing that would make you enjoy living once again. And if you fail, you die. What would it it be ?

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Failing how?

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Not seeking attention here. But I answer that question as well as I can in my post under "General support...". Feel free to read it.
    Take care, now. We're here (&&&)

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Hmm, if I can do one thing, then I will do one thing that makes me feel alive.
    To feel truly alive, I will want an extreme boost of adrenaline.
    Which means it has to be a really dangerous activity.
    Jumping of a plane sounds dangerous enough.
    If I failed, I would really die. If I succeeded, I would remember how close to death I was, and I would be really glad that my upper half doesn't separate from my lower half. And there's my answer.

8. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Throttle a motorcycle and let the adrenaline fully rip as I maneuver the vehicles that fly past me. The breeze in my ears, howling, the speed, the sense inside that my organs are lurching forward, that euphoria--all of that are the things I must have if I should die.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I've never seriously contemplated suicide. The closest I've come is thinking about it, in a sort of academic or entertainment-like way, if you can believe that. My ego simply refuses to allow me to off myself, outside of the appropriate context, like being executed; I'd much rather take myself out, than allow somebody to deny me, of what power I still have.

So, if I ever did seriously contemplate suicide, there probably isn't much that would make me stop. I'd be broken, absolutely, and without my ego, I'd succumb to all the turmoil that flows within me. It's my ego that keeps me in check, filters out extreme amounts of negativity, strangely enough.

However...

Global domination, the planet itself, would sway me not to off myself. But that's only one of two things, if I were ever seriously considering suicide, that could snap me out of it.

The second is transitional surgery, because my curiosity to see how I fared, in my ideal body, would stifle suicidal inclinations.

10. Formality

Well I've had suicidal thoughts when I was most depressed and it was for really fucking stupid reasons. I know now that I don't want to end my life. I can only imagine what would make me want to kill myself in the future and I think there wouldn't be much that could stop me from committing suicide. I'd know what all my options would be so the only time I'd ever consider suicide would be if all those options somehow "faded", and that is highly unlikely.

11. Jellal

Traveling the world and visiting as many different locations as I could, meditating and reading in order to crack the secret code to immortality and to uncover the arcane origins of divine power. A full-fledged journey into the heart of mysticism would be the greatest calling I could imagine keeping me tied to this world if I needed one powerful tether to keep me going day in and day out.