1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ib

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adam Smith, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Does anyone actually like IB? I find it to just be awful. I'm a junior and am leaving at then end of the school year. Why is it that everyone always tells me to stay?

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry I have no idea what IB is so I cannot really answer this.

3. AlamoCity

I graduated with an International Baccalaureate (Bilingual) Diploma with about 30 points.

I actually did my Extended Essay in Spanish on the Mexican expropriation of oil.

Was the program hard? A little. But it did make college a relative breeze, especially in writing BS papers. We had a slogan, "I think, therefore I BS."

I entered college with about 30 credit hours, so that helped. One reason to stay is that it can save you time and money in college.

4. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah I have heard of this way of learning. It is more difficult to traditional schooling in my country and you better quality unit only offered at a handful of places. I'm glad you were able to graduate from it and hope you are enjoying college. Cudos for doing for essay in Spanish, what a great achievement. I'm not sure we get to save time or money in college after doing IB I'm pretty sure you still have to complete a minimum of 24 classes to get a degree. Unlike tafe where you get credit and do not have to do other classes in place of ones you have already done.