1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could u ever forgive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, May 25, 2007.

1. hoping

could any of u guys/girls forgive a family member or friend if they called u a faggot or other things or other exteremley hurtful things and made what should b a fantastic time like coming out horrible.

2. Kimi

My brother call me fag quite often...which I don't like it but never really got upset about it. I mean he doesn't mean anything...he just use that word and that's it:eusa_doh:

Though my dad is a very homophobic so he usually call gay people fag when they are on tv or newspaper. He use that word only when he is at home he never uses the word in front of others tho:dry:

But I'm very forgiving person so I could forgive. Especially if they are my family member.

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my 13yo brother has called me names some times but i no he doesnt mean it though. i call him names and also my 10yo brother some times also

4. Grof142007

Well IF Familys Members Bro and SIster Yes But my Parents NO even tho i dont care much for them now. and if my friend did call me that in a Meanful hurting way they wouldnt be my friends anymore

5. I would forgive them. No matter who it was really. Me and my sister call each other fags all the time even though we dont mean anything by it we're just trying to be mean. But usually I would forgive because I know no one would do it purposely if someone was actually gay. Well some might

#5 Midnight Angel, May 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2007
  6. SadConfusedBandGeek

Excactly...

7. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    well to be honest I think I could forgive just about anybody. Just the sort of person I am... don't like to make a big thing out of nothing, etc

8. SadConfusedBandGeek

i agree wit u jamie....but seriously if my parents called me a fag...:O
    otherwise i can hold a grudge for about a record of..oh lets see... 5 minutes:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    well it's all about coming to the conclusion that everybody does stupid things, and life really is too short. So... hence why I just forgive and forget and get on with life. Much better to have no enemies anyways.

10. I agree

11. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It never bothers me when people say things in a joking way, sometimes it's quite funny, but if someone who I cared about called me a fag or something in a way that was meant to offend me I'd be hurt.
    I'd forgive them, but it would hurt

12. SpikySpice

Right, since everybody in the world has the right to say anything, we have the right not to listen to them. That's the way life is, and we have to adopt ourseleves/ So it doesnt matter what anybody say, I will forgive them because I will forget them. I even want to thanks them sometimes for making me stronger and even feel more proud about myself.

13. EthanS

EthanS Guest

My big bro calls me gay sumtimes, no idea if he knos, but i jus call im bak, dont affect me that much tho

14. aprilblue426

i can forgive, but i dont' necessarily forget. it really stings when i hear someone use any of those words (gay, lesbo, fag...) as insults. gosh, it makes me wanna scream. maybe i should start saying "GOD GUYS THAT WAS SOOOO STRAIGHT!" grrrr...ok. im done now.

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never. If someone called me a fag, I would never talk to that person again. ESPECIALLY if it was a family member.

16. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ohhh hahahahahahah :slight_smile: I am gonna say "Omg that was so straight" next time something stupid happens at schooL! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: