1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 posts - thank you all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lukeluvznicki13, Apr 9, 2015.

1. lukeluvznicki13

Hi all

So this is my 2000th post on empty closets and I decided to make a post to thank you all for everything. :icon_bigg

When I joined Empty Closets back in 2013 I had no idea who I was. I was very confused with my sexuality and I was suffering from depression at the time. However, as I continued posting threads, commenting on others and chatting to particular people, I was able to recover from the heavy depression and I overcame my confusion with my sexuality. I received so much support from many of you. From then on, I continued posting and being apart of this fantastic online community. Without this community, I don't know what I would've done. Thank you all for adding your unique and special self to this community and for all being so kind and understanding. (*hug*)

Keep being incredible, awesome people. I know I don't know many of you but you are all lovely people who make up this special site.

-Luke :smilewave

2. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]
    JUST KIDDING! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Congrats!:eusa_clap

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a very sweet thank you. :icon_bigg And congratulations on your 2000th posts Luke! I hope you'll stick around here. (*hug*)

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    Congrats Luke!