1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Prom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackhatguy, Apr 9, 2015.

1. blackhatguy

So, my prom is on May 2nd. I've procrastinated things a bit and still haven't asked anyone.

The deal is, I'd really, really like to go with a guy. My school should be okay with that. Problem is, I haven't told my parents I'm bi, and I really don't plan to, so I'm not sure how to deal with that end of things. Fortunately my mother's never been one to insist on photographing the couple before they leave, so I dunno.

Another problem is I am not the most social person. I've never been to prom before, so I'm not really sure how that all works out, gay or straight.

So, what do you all think?

2. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I once had a friend who went to an "alternative prom". Perhaps you should look for one in your area. I'm sure there will be people there who are single and you could start up a conversation with them.

3. blackhatguy

Thanks for the advice. They do one in Salt Lake so me and some of my friends might have to give that a shot.

4. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Glad I could be helpful. :icon_bigg