1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San Antonio - LGBTQ

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypatia, Apr 9, 2015.

1. hypatia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is anyone on here familiar with the LGBTQ community in San Antonio? I'm graduating and am thinking of moving to San Antonio post graduation. I've visited before and fell in love with the riverwalk and restaurants. Also, does it have a sizable 23-35 LGBTQ population?

2. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, but I live in San Antonio. San Antonio seems to be fine with the LGBTQ community and I know a few awesome not straight people myself.

3. AlamoCity

Hahaha I'm from San Antonio, born and raised. But, don't have any experience with the gay community. I know that the center of town around the artsy section has a cluster of gay friendly/gay bars and clubs, but never been. Not sure how sizable the gay population is, but according to a Gallup study we do alright (4% LGBT). It's harder for me to gauge because I don't really participate or try to date at this time.

San Francisco Metro Area Ranks Highest in LGBT Percentage

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aww you don't like Arizona? I don't blame you. I fucking hate it here. Idk about you but Portland Oregon looks good for me.