1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyBloodIsBlack, Apr 10, 2015.

1. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, i was just sorta wondering about A: when and how did you have your first kiss or B: how would you like to have your first kiss?:kiss:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    God why do people keep asking this? I was 9 she was 8 it was ok.

3. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, i just like hearing about it though ^////^

4. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is the millionth thread having to do with this...I'll keep it short and sweet...

Guy: 15, best friend told us to, the kiss was meh...

Girl: 17, truth or dare game, the kiss was awful...

5. Notlad

14 was first kiss with another guy. Wasn't anything like... makeoutish though.

17 would be more like when I first made out with one.

6. C P

C P

What is a kiss?

7. Criss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Girl: we were both 16, summer afternoon, we were at the park and we were sitting under a tree right after throwing water balloons at each other. We were listening to Adele's 'One and Only' when I kissed her straight away: a moment of relief and happiness I'll never forget.

Boy: a couple of weeks ago, I finally decided to meet up with a guy I had met on this dating app (worst idea ever). He took me to his grandpa's house to watch a movie together, then he made himself a cocktail and pretended to be drunk to hit up on me. I realised he wasn't 'the one' as soon as I saw him, so I wanted to leave so bad. We were sitting on his couch, he pulled me over to him and kissed me. It felt so awkward I left immediately after, but he made everything more awkward by not letting me go and keeping kissing me. I'm regretting it so much, but hey at least I've learned my lesson.

8. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girl: freshman year of college, we'd been kinda hanging out not really sure if we were friends or more than that, then she kissed me in my car and caught me totally off guard

Guy: Last May, we went out on a date to a taco place, then got beers at a bar across the street, then we were out front about to go back to our respective homes and I leaned in for a kiss...I felt a huge spark right there. We celebrate our one-year anniversary in 3 weeks. Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.

9. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was complaining to some of my friends about my frustrated libido at roller rink. One of my friends leaned in to plant one on me. At first I was like "What are you doing!?!?" He reasoned that I don't have a right to complain unless I try to get one. I agreed and that was that. It was AMAZING. Quite enthralling. Time stopped. :grin:

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Never. I'd prefer it to be within a relationship and someone I care for.

11. YunoGasai

my mum and dad when i was first born, it was on the forehead but it still counts.

12. jema

I was drunk. A guy who I was hanging out with just kissed me and yeah... So it was really okay.

13. QueerQueen

First kiss with a guy other than a peck was when I was around 15-16 in a boy's bathroom. Didn't feel anything, but I guess it was alright? First with a girl, I was about the same age and it was in her parents bedroom on their bed. It was pretty exciting.

14. AKTodd

19 - first guy I hooked up with, probably the second or third time we got together, which was at my place as it happened, so we had a little more time and privacy. Was mainly for the tongue action and just so so, probably due to lack of experience. The second guy I hooked up with asked me if I liked to kiss. I told him I didn't know but was game to try, so he showed me some things and I became an instant fan. Love kissing now, wouldn't consider being with someone who didn't do it.

Todd

15. Nova Ves

I tend to find kissing off-putting, but as I've been thinking over the past few months, some non-mouth kissing to show affection every now and then wouldn't be too awful. Since I'm male, I have generally been put in a position of 'needing to pursue' to get anything done, and I simply haven't because I'm too damn apathetic to care. Only now is this maybe starting to change.

16. LiviLou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We were sort of tipsy and it was truth or dare (well almost she just shell we do it and i was like hells yes) It was sloppy but fun :wink:

17. keeponwalkin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was about 8years old. But the "kiss" wasn't like tongue thing. Just a sweet little kid's kiss!

18. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    first actul proper french kiss was when i was 11. i was watching titanic with my best friend and her cousin. best friend and i found the film so romantic we felt we had to make out. so she sat on my lap and full on made out with tongue etc. then we tried to get her cousin to join us. she was 10 and didnt want to partake in our lesbian proclivities i guess and gave us a weird look.

i felt so dirty afterwards i felt like my mom could see that ive been kissing :roflmao:

thats it :icon_wink

19. Mestaris

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend of 2 months, behind the cinema for a few minutes. He ended up kissing and sucking at my neck until I got numerous hickies and ended up buying a hoodie before I went home to hide it from my mother.

20. Yosia

I must have posted this story at least 4 times on this website... But here goes:

I was 12 and she was 11 and we were on a school residential trip and one evening when the sunset was beautiful, we sneaked out onto the cliff side to watch it (a safe distance obviously). A teacher spotted us and came out, but instead of telling us off, he told us a little story about how when he used to come to this area with his family and he would sneak out to see the view aswell. He told us that we were breaking rules however and he wanted to see us inside in 5 minutes. After he left, me and her giggled for a bit and then it happened. ^.^