1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being a "side hoe"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kenaria, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Kenaria

Theres this "straight" boy who goes to the school near mine. He's really nice and really attractive and... he likes me. The problem? He's got a girlfriend and they've been dating for almost a year. No one but me knows that he likes guys and he wants to hang out sometime. I'm starting to like him more, but I don't know what to do about the fact he has a girlfriend. Does he just want to experiment with me?

2. jema

Or maybe he'd like to get to know you better as a friend. And if turns out he wants to experiment with you while he has a girl friend and you don't like the idea, let him know. Be honest.

3. Lipstick Leuger

Hopefully it is for friendship because for him to be considering dating you when he has a steady, makes him not worthy of your trust. He cheats on her he'll cheat on you. That's just the way it is.

4. Psaurus918

Once a cheater always a cheater....

5. BonnieJ2604

I don't see why you shouldn't hang out with him but while he has a girlfriend anything more then hanging out is cheating and he cannot rightfully "experiment" with you whilst he has a girlfriend, be careful.

6. nohalos

I guess it's okay to hang out with him than to "hang out" with him.

If it's gonna come to the point where relationships are involved, it's kinda tricky. You want to not get attached too easily, even at this point.

7. Nova Ves

I wouldn't experiment with him, seeing as (like other people [and yourself] have pointed out) he's in a relationship. If you're not already friends, I might go ahead and do that, but I wouldn't try to push him past what he's willing to do. The problem is similar to my own, although my crush doesn't have a GF right now, he's just always busy.

8. Kenaria

I basically told him to fuck off when he asked me for nudes. Problem solved, thank you all for the tips!