1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offers of straight sex...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is pretty much directed at closeted folks...Have you ever been offered a chance for straight sex? If so, what excuses do you make up to avoid it? I've been offered prostitutes various times, I just say that hiring prostitutes isn'y my thing...I've also been invited to strip clubs, although that doesn't involve any sex...

2. SocceRoo

My friend tried to set me up with a girl when we were drunk. I didn't like the idea so i pretended i was going to throw up XD.

3. Images and Words

I'm just here to look at the awkward stories :grin:

4. MisterTinkles

Well, I've never been "in the closet"......except to get my shoes or some clothes.

I have had girls fall for me though. ICK.
    I told one girl (pardon the pun) straight out, I was not interested in girls.
    She cried for a week.

Two other girls tried hitting on me, and I told them they were barking up the WRONG tree.
    They were apparently morons, as they just looked at me like I was talking Chinese to them. I ignored them, and they finally stopped buzzing around me and went away.

I did have a roommate that was 19 years old, some years ago....he wanted to go to a strip club on his 21 birthday for a drink (to see the ladies). I told him that would be his Bday present from me, that I would take him.

But we parted ways before then, so never got to do it.

5. Images and Words

Oh, man. MisterSparkles, your signatures are so punny they never cease to amaze me :lol:

6. MisterTinkles

I try............but sometimes it's difficult finding a good cat theme I like.

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Can you stay being doctor Mew for a good long while, please? That is by far my most favorite :love:

To the question, yes I was offered once...but we all knew it wasn't gonna happen...still I wouldn't mind trying once I guess :icon_redf

8. Images and Words

You're welcome. What about Catman? Or is that too obvious?

9. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

Same here hahaa

10. Jellal

Yep, I had this happen to me in college. Now, I wasn't out to anybody at the time and I definitely didn't let the girl in question know about my transgender identity; so when she came on to me all of a sudden I was getting majorly squicked out. Eventually I straight up jumped off the couch and I had to leave the room. It was a major wtf moment for her and also for my roommates. I lamely explained it away later as "I hate being touched." Which I do ... but on top of that I didn't want to be a guy having sex with a girl. Just the thought of going through with it made me sick.

11. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Not exactly, but I did have a straight female friend tell me recently that she would "totally do me" if she didn't have a boyfriend. I didn't know what to say -_- I can't remember what I said in response to that...

Now I think she's realized that I never really returned the huge crush she's had on me, so she's backed off a little. She still likes me, but she's not as aggressive about it.

12. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had enough straight sex to know I don't particularly like it, thank you very much. I once had a boyfriend tell me I was a "cold fish" and that hurt, but maybe I needed to hear it so I could start being honest with myself. He was being mean for sure, and definitely not trying to help me, but I'd rather turn it into a positive than cry about it lol.

It's easy for me to turn down "offers" of straight sex, because I would turn them down anyway if I was in a relationship. But yeah, I get that guys maybe feel they have to make up an excuse and that he could be peer pressure.

13. Ryu

Ryu

No because I am ugly as fuck A sexy beat that is too good looking to approach... and I'm a minor.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I doubt I'd engage in that, even though I'm not opposed to "straight sex", just because those are not the most compelling presentations. I'd probably turn down a prostitute or gay strip club, for the same reasons, especially if the intent was for sex.

As for myself, I rarely even get involved in a situation, where such an offer would appear. Even when it does, people tend to think I'm this sexless being, who just so happens to know how relationships work. If I really wanted to, then sex is possible, but that would require me going back to a certain part of town, and being around a certain type of people. Fortunately, I've moved on past the "crack house" environment, when I stopped involving myself in the drug-selling game; and the individuals who whore themselves out for drugs, are not exactly the cleanest or most substantial individuals. I've seen that first hand.

15. Ryu

Ryu

Interesting... I would personally turn down prostitutes (if I wasn't a minor) because it's Borderline illegal , but hey, we all have our differences.

16. Nova Ves

Nope, never. I may have had one or two females who were sending me signals, but I'm as blind as a Texas salamander when it comes to that. I've never gotten a more mature offer than a cigarette.

17. Joelouis

I suppose people could alway cite the "no sex before marriage" rule to get out of a difficult situation.

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

A few times, I always get so anxiety ridden with the question I have no clue how to answer.

19. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I have been offered. But honestly I wouldn't go near a guy sexually with a 10 foot pole! There needs to be some feminine cute lesbian girl in order for me to even slightly get wet. Doesn't take much if there is a nice set of boobs and ass infront of me with that sexy innocent yet naughty glisten a woman gets in their eyes when they want you :wink: x

Straight sex is ''ew'' to me. Would rather a cute girl ontop or under me anyday.

20. Tyrael

Can't say I've just been "offered" sex before, must be my face. I'm ugly is what I'm saying.