1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

embarassing sports moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by D Choppy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. D Choppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just remembered my high school days i was on the wrestling team and the soccer team. And i remember somethings very well because of the agony of defeat. My semior year i was Wrestling a freshman who was a great wrestler, he completely destroyed me . So embarassef because i didn't even score any points. To top it off my GF saw the whole thing. But when i played soccer we played in a double elimination tournament lost the first game 10-0, then lost the second game 13-0 . Pretty humiliating!:tears:

2. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I have plenty of these :frowning2:.

I played in a 6 a side football tournament last summer and out of 3 games, we lost 3, scored 5 and conceaded about 20..... Shocking performance. Only one of our goals was scored by our team during open play as the other goals were penalties and one was an own goal.

A more recent one was when I was one on one with the keeper and I somehow slippped on the ball and fell flat ony my arse. All I heard was laughing haha.

I tend to just laugh these moments off.

3. AlamoCity

Not that bad but I was running the Austin Half-Marathon and it gets very hilly and I twisted my ankle on a pothole on an incline and had to stop and was embarrassed because people were asking me if I was ok and helping me out, but I walked it off and was able to finish the 13.1 miles. The day after, though, I felt the pain and had to watch it for several weeks.

4. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I used to compete in swimming competitions when I was younger and usually you are entered for 10-15 different events with different strokes and distances. One time I made it to the final of one event which was 200m but because I'd been in so many races I forgot which one I was in briefly and stopped after 100m. I was in the lead and thought I'd won and couldn't understand why everyone was shouting at me. I was so upset because it was one of my best events and I was most likely going to medal.

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I spiked a volleyball ball and it hit a girl (about my age) on her body (prolly on her chest or her stomach) and the people (like all the audience and the players) looked at me like I killed five hundred innocent children :frowning2: It was pretty embarrassing.