1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What GCSE's/A levels/University/College courses are you doing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryu, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well... As I know that here there are many people still in Education, I thought it would be interesting to see what you're all doing for your GCSE's, A levels or whatever your doing at the moment.

I'm starting my GCSE's next (academic) year and I'm taking Music, History, Triple science (doing each science separately instead of doing them together), German, as well as maths, english and RE which are mandatory.

2. MojoDojo

I'm in power engineering. I don't think it's popular outside of Canada, but it's a great program! Boilers, pressure vessels, refrigeration systems.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

I'm currently doing a dual honours degree in Politics and Sociology and I hope to get my masters in International Defence and Security.

In school I did physics, chemistry, biology, economics, history, art, craft and design, english and maths obviously too. I did most of them at higher.

4. Lyana

This year my classes are centered around math (algebra and calculus) and physics (mechanics, optics, electromagnetism). Had a bit of chemistry and computer science sprinkled on the side. A couple hours of Spanish every week, too.
    My equivalent of "A-levels" were science-oriented, too.

Yeesh. Why do I do this to myself.

5. Verb

I'm doing my Masters in English. Meant to be doing an essay right now...:icon_redf

currently have 0/2500 words down and it's due on Thursday morning. :bang: But I have notes! many, many notes..........:eusa_danc