1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Peacemaker, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, i think i need help i identify as agender on my profile because well from a young age i associated anger with being male (my parents arguing and only seeing my dads reactions) so i never liked being angry and felt shameful when i do get angry and i just in general feel some sort of difference with guys despite having the same body parts and i guess relating with "guy stuff" i always felt some type of barrier and i have never felt female either because i guess i dont really look female and "mostly" like my penis and odd body hai. I know that having a a sex and gender identity is different but thats what i always thought, my confusion did not go away after coming out either really, so i started to identify as agender, i told one of my teaches and she now tries to accommodate me and i felt happy that she knew and i get happy thinking if someone were to recognized to genderless-ness, ok there's that i guess. I have been trying to look up hairystyles without a gender attached to it because im really tired of short hair an want something more "in-between" or "outside" of the gender lines and i thinking of a mohawk, i cant get a faux-hawk because my hair is not long enough and my prom is next thursday so my senior class is going to the salon to get nails, and hair done. Ok i just dont want to be judged for my lack of gender or for people to judge me as male. I guess its not help as a much as reassurance i guess :icon_sad:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well remember this all is a process so take the time you need...

I wouldn't do anything too drastic concerning hairstyle but I'd say do things you feel comfortable with...
    you might pick something that makes you feel comfortable and looks nice...

some people short term pick a few nice clip ins for example, in a nice colour... a matching blonde for example... I'd choose good quality... and ask a few people how it looks like...

hugs