1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moms and you Flirting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adam Smith, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Surely others here have mothers, or family broadly speaking, who get upset when you respond to flirtatious remarks in kind.

I don't mean angry but they tell you to stop.

I once flirted with the waiter while out to dinner with my mother and she could not ask for that check fast enough:roflmao:

Now I do it just to mess with her.

2. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

For a moment there I thought you meant that you flirt with your Mom and I was like...

[​IMG]

*Ehem* back on topic, never happened to me. That said, I perfectly understand your Mom's discomfort given that I've seen myself in her situation only instead of sons I have socially inept friends that think they are more suave than they really are. I just put on my headphones and look the other way until the massacring of their egos it's done. I give them some credit for putting themselves out there tho. That's more than most can say.

#2 Rawrzilla, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  3. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do it to piss her off sometimes...But with sex, not flirting...I tell her I'm about to get fucked, or that I'm giving/getting head from a guy...

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I would pay good money to see her reaction to that.

5. MojoDojo

If I start flirting with someone, my mother usually gets in on it.

Though more people flirt with my brother. He's oblivious so it's even more hilarious. A gentleman actually asked him out before my brother figured out he was flirting.

6. C P

C P

I wouldn't even know how to flirt...let alone in front of anybody(in this case, my mom).

I've been flirted with in front of her on numerous occasions though, and she finds it just as awkward as I do, funnily enough.

7. Burnedcloset

I've been taught so much gypsy respect that I think I would feel guilty flirting with anyone in front of my mom or dad. if I knew how to flirt that is.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

My mother finds it interesting, but doesn't really mention it much. I can tell she's appreciative of it sometimes, because it makes most experiences, where we must be together, easier. The best example of this is, when we'd go out to eat (family occasion, pre-event, post-event, etc), a place could be very crowded, but because I was so fun and playful with waitresses, they'd give me a higher priority. Refills and bread sticks were always stocked for our table.

I'm not very close to my mother, so, she's almost like a stranger. One I see a little more often, just at a distance.

9. AlamoCity

Not exactly the case, but I was talking to a hot, young (male) Target cashier while checking out and my mom later told me he was getting very red talking to me. I didn't sense anything, but can be too self-conscious to notice. Whether or not it was flirting or nervousness of the cashier, I will never know, but my mom wouldn't ever really admit it if a guy flirted with me because she knows I'm gay and it's a subject we never broach.

10. Yosia

Oh, my mom gets happy if I start flirting with people and sometimes she might help me by telling stories about me or sometimes embarrassing me, but we all find it amusing and no one gets mad. :3

11. Gandee

Gandee Guest

I don't flirt :rolle: