1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What made my day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maxey, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Maxey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I made this thread simply to share the small thing that made my day today, but I'd love if everybody else chimed in with the little moments that made them happy and little cool things that have happened, or even big things they're excited about! I think it will be a cool thread filled with positivity and happiness :grin:

So here's mine: I was at an astronomy club meeting today and although I don't remember the exact context, at one point in the conversation I started talking about how we Gould just tell everybody that we don't care about their opinions and that way when they laugh at us we can laugh back, and somebody else (who, along with me and few other people in that club, is a member of the school's GSA) said "you should be the GSA mascot because you're so positive" and it made me really happy.

I'd love to hear all the other little stories people have to share!

2. 404dotexe

That's nice :slight_smile:

I'd say for me, its all the nice things people have said about me on the forum, nicer than any people I've met! <3