1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Former. Sen Webb may run for president

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dano218, Apr 19, 2015.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am putting his name out there because I think he is more critical, practical, common sense, hard working, and more ready to fight than Hillary. Sense Hillary has gone out she has dodged questions, lied about her immigrant ancestors, and has not been a powerful defender of her record. I keep seeing Jim Webb in interviews and I am impressed with this style and his independent record of leadership in the Senate. He is critical of a Iran deal which I like and many democrats in congress are critical of the deal too and he looks like a fighter. Don't get e wrong I respect Hillary and would vote for her if the nominee but she is not really a fighter and if republicans keep beating her up and she dodges their attacks it looks bad to me. Hillary needs to step it up or face the potential consequences of losing a race to a bad republican crowd. The only republican i can respect or consider voting for is John Kasich who I think while he is against gay marriage would not push the issue and respect a supreme court decision to allow gay marriage. He is very well liked and probably one of the most decent republicans out there.

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely could vote for someone like him.

3. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I even just for the heck of it sent him a message on his website urging him to run. God knows if he will read it but I think he is a perfect alternative to Hillary which i already have my doubts about.

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2015 at 12:35 PM ----------

Jim Webb: 'People are looking for leadership they can trust' - Washington Times

While not exactly campaigning Jim Webb has been out there and aggressively stating his vision for the future of this Country and the fact we cannot bow down to Iran and so on!

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jim Webb might be a potential choice for VP, but I don't see him as a threat to Hillary at all. I have a feeling that the Vice Presidential nominee will be from Virginia, and probably either Tim Kaine or Mark Warner. Not only are they two of the most popular Democrats in Virginia, but also Virginia has a Democratic governor, so if they win and have to resign, Terry McAuliffe will appoint a Democrat as his successor.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The i just don't get why Hillary is so untouchable. What is so great about her sorry for my ignorance!