1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi sexual but maybe... gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Larry Myster, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Larry Myster

Hi, its been like 8 months since i have not post... well anyway, I had been so thining hard in that many months, I have finally just saif I am bi sexual, however, out of a range of 90/10 of liking its men/women. So I like men ALOT more now. Its pretty cool I might say.

2. Larry Myster

So whats happeninin yall?

3. starfish

Cool, glad you are getting it figured out.

So was a certain event that was the turning point or something you just worked out over time?

4. Steam Giant

It's great to hear that you're understanding yourself more! ^^ It really is a long and drawn out process, to truly understand yourself, and it sounds like you're beginning to take some major steps!

I've learned that a lot of people who identify as gay will admit to being 90/10 with the same sex/opposite sex as well, and that being 100% attracted to the same gender is a lot more rare than most would have you think.

Really, all that matters is how you best identify with yourself. If you think of yourself as gay, then you're gay. If you're more comfortable with calling yourself bisexual, then call yourself bisexual. Even if you still have some feelings for women in a 90/10 way, as you'd said, there's really no problem with referring to yourself as gay, if that's how you feel about yourself.

5. Larry Myster

First off, i want to thank Steam Giant for your greate speech, I loved it, and understood well. and thats what I am going for, I believe though, I want to stay bi, just for the family but, I'll upgrade to gay on this. See I have to live with my dad for like another years, and he doese not like gay people at all! he is not cathlic or anything, just from the day where homosexual "wasnt free."

But anywho, starfish,

The point I turned to be gay was like a month ago acctually! I just decided with my "online BF," he is a sweet guy from United Kingdom.

So yeah.. thats where I stand? Anyone else in same situation?

6. Derek the Wolf

:grin: Welcome back, and I'm glad to see you've "figured it out."

7. Larry Myster

Thank you!