1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine Gay men...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Apr 21, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's been confirmed...The maids told me that I look, and act, more masculine than my co-workers...They said that they would've NEVER suspected that I'm Gay if I hadn't befriended them...The only reason why they figured it out was because of my lack of interest in women...Anyway, I agree with what they say...

ALL of my co-workers pluck their eyebrows, while I don't...They listen to pop music, and crappy Spanish love songs(Ballads), while I listen to Death metal, thrash, hardcore, etc...Some of them whine, and even cry, about they're girlfriends leaving them(On again, off again)...They're easily grossed out, and squeamish...The other day, a rat popped out of nowhere, and they all ran away while I chased after it, and stomped it to death(RIP)...And they're also squeamish about ultra violent movies, while I enjoy them...Same goes for my brother...:lol:I feel sorry for them, I'm the Gay one, and I can easily pass as straight, while they can pass as Gay...

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that more than anything you're just a hardcore bad ass, Motelguy xD ahaha

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Why are you so obsessed with this subject? It's all you ever post about, and you never raise any points about it other than "lol str8 bois."

I'm not mad or anything, I'm just confused. Once is for the lolz, twice is for amusement, but three, four, five, six, who knows how many more times harping on the same stuff... Where are we getting with this? Is there some major argument here you would like to put forth or...?

#4 Rawrzilla, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  5. SocceRoo

Phhht hahahaha I don't know any guys that would run away from a rat :eusa_clap XD

6. iamgroot

Out Status:
    Some people
    Not scared of rats ...
    But cockroaches and opossums. I will die.

-AL​

7. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Boy George has been looking pretty masculine these days (hot as always!) and Ricky Martin is very masculine and handsome.

8. White Knight

Hmm nice stereotyping and blaming people for not sticking to it...

People are people and they listen whatever they want, they scare whatever they are afraid of and as they have emotions they can cry after losing a beloved one.

Sorry but that is nothing to be brag about instead showing how shallow people can be... at least to me. Whitewhasing straight people will not make you more right about being different it just makes you another kind of bully.

9. Gandee

Gandee Guest

^^ this
    Dude, your obsession with this subject is almost unhealthy. How badly did those "straight guys" screw you? I'm just curious!

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Dat manliness~!

[​IMG]

It's OFF THE CHARTS~!!​

11. iamgroot

Out Status:
    Some people
    Over 9000!?!?!?!?!?​

12. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    Imo masculine gay men are very attractive. Just sayin

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. Some are. But I'd say that, of the masculine eye candy out there, there is proportionately more of it among straight men than there is among gay men.

For the gay men, I would have to say Zachary Quinto is one of these guys:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bphOscGpM9E/TqI_lZzbi9I/AAAAAAAAMQM/94m9iIuiajM/s1600/zachary_quinto_shirtless.jpg

But he also looks odd or not that great in a lot of other photos, to where you might not notice him:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Zachary+Quinto+Lyons+Opening+Night+iMq8YuYGH3dl.jpg

Another guy is Neil Giuliano (for the Later in Life set), who doesn't photograph consistently well, but here's a decent view:

http://outtakeonline.com/uploaded_images/giuliano-798283.jpg

Masculine guys tend to be hot and, whether they're straight, gay, or anything in between, it doesn't change their hotness.

14. tscott

At what point is someone feminine or masculine? I know guys who will only see one as masculine if they're wearing boots. Is it feminine to moisturize your face? I don't know where one begins and one ends. I know it when I see it at least for me.

15. Burnedcloset

Idk, I personally think feminine emotional straight guys seem hotter then masculine macho tough straight boys.

If it's ok for me as a gay person to act a certain way, it should be the same for a straight boy.

16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Masculinity or any kind of adherence to what you think is attractive in a particular gender is up to the individual and their perception. You can't prescribe what to find attractive and not find attractive so that it fits some norm or panacea.

To me, masculinity IS about how someone carries themselves, their voice, their air, their logical thinking, their (more masculine) facial features, and their (sturdy) build. It is NOT about cussing, acting tough, being unable to show emotion when the situation calls for it, chasing women nonstop, drinking like fish, and following sports like there's nothing else. Because of that, gay guys could definitely be included. Hot is hot.

17. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]
    I guess I had to much to drink last night...:eusa_doh:

18. C P

C P

I'd say a sorta...mix would be ideal.

Dress-wise being more stereotypically masculine​

+

Stereotypically feminine mannerisms ('gay voice', hand movements, etc.)​

=​

:surprised​

I tend to find 'gay voice', as one example, to be incredibly cute on a guy who has a masc appearance.

19. Aldrick

I'm curious as to why you needed it confirmed? Were you simply unaware that your interests differed from other people?

Why do you feel sorry for them?

...and by the way, there is no such thing as 'straight acting' or 'gay acting'. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are sexual orientations, which are defined by romantic and sexual inclinations not by actions. A straight man who has culturally feminine behavior and enjoys cross dressing would not be any less straight than a straight man in a motorcycle gang. Even actions, such as having sex, are not indicators of sexual orientation. Plenty of homosexual people, for example, marry the opposite sex and have sex with them. That does not make them any less gay. Similarly, heterosexuals may sometimes have sex with individuals of the same sex if individuals of the opposite sex are not available to them. This does not make them any less straight.

Simply by virtue of wanting to play with another mans dick, this makes you as gay as you can possibly ever be, even if you never choose to act on it. Whether you like death metal or show tunes has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

20. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^I've made it perfectly clear that I was drunk when I made this thread, I'm an idiot, I apologize...Just ignore what I wrote...