1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haten Words/Phrases

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Larry Myster, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Larry Myster

Now I ave to say, the worse thing ever being called to me is "fag." I hate it, or also people saying, "thats gay." It annoys me so much! I would like to say something, but for homophobics (like my dad) says it all the time. It it kills me not to say anything back.

Whats your worse phrases or words?

2. Amy

Amy

Disguting freak.

I got it alot at my (oficially last) school, and its just a bit distracting from the whole learning process.

3. musican

I've been called a girl and gay even though I'm not out, they just said that because I was a guy with long hair. People at my school arent very bright or accepting, I can only imagine how much crap I would get if I came out.

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fake

I don't think I'd stand for it if someone called me fake. That's the one thing that I dearly hope I'm not and would absolutely dread to turn into.

I am MYSELF dammit and no one can change that. I'm not gonna become 'cool' to suit everyone else's fancy.

5. Larry Myster

And your right.

Its so hard to pass thesedays with homophos, I feel for you guys.

6. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

I am a very understanding person and always see the brighter side of life with these sorts of things.
    The phrase "That's so gay" is a vogue thing it will go away in time so I don't mind. I even laugh when people call me a donut puncher, fudge packer and my personal favourite Vagina Decliner. To me it says that this person feels threatened by me, I hardly ever take these things to heart.

There is only one word I detest and that is faggot. It's usually spat out by cowards and is what the c* word is to my sisters as faggot is to me. I can't stand it. If a friend of mine says it I walk up look them in the eye, put on the scariest stare and say "please dont say that word it is insulting"
    Whenever I am called a name I prefer to think that the offender is pig-headed and unwiling for change and laugh, seriously if they can't accept it I feel that they are below me.
    I know some people may not like this but its how I deal with it. I come from the most homophobic state in Australia but that doesn't phase me anymore. Bring it on homophobes!

7. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "Tranny". I've been called it more than once despite not being transsexual or a transvestite, but because I have long hair. Oh, and no one seems to know the difference between -sexual and -vestite any more.

That AND the fact that it insults all the transpeople I know both here and in real life.

8. STK

STK Guest

I hate being asked "Do you spit or swallow?" By straight dudes.

If somebody calls me a faggot I punch them in the face.

9. Markio

"I could kick your ass!" How DARE anyone make me feel worthless! I'll kick your face with my black low-top converse and then smear mascara on your face! Except I wouldn't actually do that, and I don't own mascara, but still!

10. Jesse Jinx

"___ makes me want to kill my self. / I could just kill myself."
    "he/she/it/they are/is gay"
    "fag/dyke"

Sucide is an issue with me. If someone says it jokingly I can understand, I know it is a phrase in the venacular, but It still urks me. :icon_sad:

The gay thing is self-explanitory, I uasually politely ask people not to use it around me, or reply "Just like me!" in hopes that they will understand I am not amused. :dry:

A boy in my school followed me around for about a month, and whenever she saw me, he called me a dyke. I got so sick of it I kicked him in the balls. First off I'm BI and second, It's a demeaning term. Same applies for fag. :tantrum:

11. lordjord96

'fucking faggot' and 'thats so gay' and from a film that all my mates say (shaun of the dead) 'all right gayyyyy'

i hate them!!!

12. BeautifulStranger

I always answer that... and then I start saying things to make them uncomfortable...
    Such as: Oh! I'm also into fisting, watersports and incest!

The vast majority of straight people bug me to hell.

I can't stand to see female friends of mine being called 'cunts'.
    I use the word a lot, but I always say it to the girls who try and destroy people to make themselves seem better.

13. Trumpetplyer23

Definately dyke and fag.

Those are terribly derogatory terms. It's a step further than saying, "you're gay". It's saying, "you're gay and that's a bad thing". It's a slur and I don't tolerate that stuff.

14. shakerdancee

Trombone player. Ugh.

15. Bryan

I hate the Gay slur, but I also cant stand the anti- Jewish comments. If someone says "oh, thats gay", I can kinda deal with it, but it someone says something really anti-Jewish, or makes a holocaust joke, I will get pissed as hell.

16. Bunny

Same as everyone else. I'm really, really sensitive about that sort of thing.

I also hate it when someone at school gets scolded for gay-bashing, so they say, "Who cares? It's not like there are any gays here."

Like...there's not a single homosexual amongst hundreds of children? Right. Ugh, and I always want to say something like "Well what about me?" but, being trans, they wouldn't get it anyway. x)

17. Olivia

currently somewhere in tennesse, but not for long!
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Same as most. "That's so gay!" Ugh. How ignorant. Also, 'retarded' or 'retard'. A good friend of the family is mentally challenged, and it's just so offensive to hear that being used as an insult. Plus, you never know who has a 'special' loved one. When I worked at the cinema, there was a girl that would use that phrase like 3 times a day, at least. She said it to another coworker, and in the queue beside her was a mentally challenged person with their caregiver. The caregiver just glared at her.

18. musican

I used to say "that's retarded" but when someone told me that it offended them because they had brothers with mental retardation I tried my best not to say it. Then a few weeks later I hear her say "that's so gay". I was so mad because I don't see any difference between the two, other than the fact that they don't like "that's reatarded" because it's close to them. I realized that she isn't a good person, she only cares about things that affect her and her immediate family.

19. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I hate the word queer I know lots of people use it as positive but I could never see it as that and the word fagot mainly because I know the history behind it becoming a insult for gays - not nice at all! If anyone really wants to know what it is then you can ask me but in my opinion you don't want to know I wish I didn't.

20. Larry Myster

I'll make sure not to ask.

Man, I can't believe all this name calling on you guys or arround you, I feel sorry, I mean even for myself trapped in this crual world without justice for gay/bi/straight rights. It sucks I know...:dry: