1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women who don't shave?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LesbianThrasher, Apr 25, 2015.

1. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to know if there's any women on here who doesn't bother with shaving. I know I don't really care about it that much but I think maybe some places do need a bit of shaving...

2. LaEsmeralda

I don't shave :slight_smile: Hi.

3. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmmm that depends on which body parts we're talking about lol.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't either! I always shave my armpits though, but I don't bother with anything else. But I'm also single and celibate by choice right now so there's no need.

5. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't shave...I have crazy hair that becomes a lot thicker each time I try to, so I prefer to wax a little in the summer, but most of the year, no

6. Lipstick Leuger

Meh, no shaving in Winter here. The only thing that is ever groomed on me year round is my bikini line because I have some that grows down my thighs. I let my underarms and legs grow until shorts season. Plus I run, and if I don't shave in Summer under my arms, when I do run, it chafes awful and I get all irritated.

7. gabroxs20

In the colder months I don't shave my legs I just let it grow out, and shave my armpits like once or twice a week bc honestly I don't mind a little stubble under there. As for the summer months I usually shave my legs a couple times a week because I have darker hair and it looks really bad when it starts growing back and my legs are exposed 24/7.

8. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    ^This.

9. ShadyTilIDie87

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't shave, I trim it :slight_smile:

10. Boudicca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I shave nothing.

11. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll say this: I don't like shaving down there. I'm almost completely blind without my glasses, so I can't do it with the shower running. I end up running the water like a bath with my legs propped up on the sides like I'm doing some sort of retarded yoga. And I always, always cut myself, no matter how careful I am, how much exfoliator and cream I've used or what kind of razor I'm using. Sorry, I guess that was kind of gross lol.

But seriously, there was an article in the New York Times within the past year about the return of pubic hair for women...and we have it for a reason. I don't know exactly what that reason is, but still.:dry: We don't demand that guys shave their bits, or call them weirdos if they have hair where they're supposed to have hair. Out of all the private things in the world, isn't that the most private?!

Underarms? Almost all the time, but I've let them grow out in winter before. Legs? Yes, all the time, nonnegotiable. I have to do it, relationship or not. I feel legitimately gross if I don't.

12. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only shave my underarms, and only before a track meet or in the summer. Not my arms or legs or anywhere else. I like having arm and leg hair.

13. emmussey90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do in the summer time but I usually don't bother too much in the winter.

14. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think like most people I have my own little method happening that works for me. I will share with you what I do and why/why not when it comes to body hair removal.

I like everything above the neck to be well groomed since this is what I present the most. My eye brows are waxed, my hair is styled, I get the 'peach fuzz' on my face waxed once a year maybe twice. My armpits I shave a couple times a week because I am somewhat active and the odors get trapped into the hair which makes it smelly. My legs I don't shave frequently, maybe once a month, more in the summer due to societal pressure. When I do shave I only shave from the ankles to just above my knee.

As far as the bush goes, which I assume you were implying about this in your post, this one is a little tricky. I find shaving this area to be itchy, waxing I will do in the summer which is costly, trimming I do once in awhile. The problem I have with hair removal around the pubic area is that it is hard to see what I am doing with sharp objects. Since this is also an area where odors become trapped I often feel conflicted about what to do with the hair. I enjoy looking like a woman, I want to be groomed, I don't want to spend all my disposable income on hair removal, and I don't want to hurt myself. I do my best to make sure the area is as clean and well-groomed as possible.

15. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    In case we move to Alaska and lady bits get cold? :lol:

16. LaEsmeralda

Apparently it's to stop flotsam and jetsam flying in and damaging sensitive bits :slight_smile: Which makes sense. It's armpit hair I don't really understand. Does it really prevent skin friction? :confused:

17. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I shave my armpits always, mostly cause I wear tank tops at the gym. I work out ~four times a week. If I didn't, I wouldn't be as bothered as I am now. I shave my legs when I remember in winter.... Usually end up looking at my legs when stretching and notice that I should do something again lol. Dont remember it at home anymore though. What it comes to the bush - I trim it, sometimes more and sometimes less.

I don't mind body hair, everyone should do as they please. As long as they're clean.

18. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mm mm mm. I think the thread was not meant for me but lemme confide something which perhaps none of you will fully understan ... when I shave it and stand in front of a mirror and with little adjustment with one hand and squeezing my thighs tight together it looks much more like something I wished it always looked like ... I feel more like a girl born in a girl's body. Oh dear ...:icon_redf