1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your morning/night wash up routine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

What your typical morning like? What about night? Regarding washing up that is. Do you use a lot of products? No products?

2. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wake up, do my "thing", shower, eat, play the 360, go to work...

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

When I wake up...
    I will spend about 1 hour on the internet, then I will take a shower, shampooing,
    then I'm back to the internet.

4. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Wake up, go to the toilet ,drink something,get dressed as fast as possible because others also want to use the bathroom and I'm usually the first to use it,listen to some music ,pack my back and then get to school by bike.

5. 404dotexe

:roflmao: I know what you mean :wink:

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I take a shower at night, always have. It's nice to not have to have my shower time-limited by having to get somewhere early in the morning.

7. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wake up, drink water, wash and exfoliate (every other day), shave (most days), shower (shampoo hair every other day), moisturize, do hair (use clay for styling). Evening clean teeth, wash face and moisturize. So I seem to use more products than most - but I am probably older than most who have answered. My skin needs more pampering if I'm not to look like an unmade bed.

8. Lyana

Wait, there's such a thing as a wash up routine?

In the morning I splash water on my face, but that's more to wake myself up than anything else. Obviously I brush my teeth, does that count? I may apply a little conditioner or water to revive my curls. Coconut oil and/or aloe vera gel on face.

At night, well, if it's a shower day I shower. I brush my teeth. Um. That's it, I think.

My products: Shower gel, toothpaste, conditioner, coconut oil, and AVG.

9. Gen

Gen

Aside from oral hygiene, I use three products at night and 4-5 in the mourning because that is when I shower. Technically, I apply more because I make my own organic oils mixtures, which consists of about six different oils in total, but I make a giant bottle of it every couple of months so it is essentially one complete product.

At night,
    • Brush, floss, and use mouthwash.
    • Cleanse, lightly exfoliate, and use organic oils on my face, hair, and anywhere else I choose.

In the morning,
    • Shower, shampoo depending on the day, and exfoliate my body depending on the day.
    • Brush, floss, and use mouthwash.
    • Shave, wash my face, and use a normal lotion.
    • Brush my hair if I have it. (I frequently shave all of my hair off because I have strong features so it works. It is also very freeing.)

I would say that it the standard process. I don't think it is a lot as I am never the last person if I am getting ready with others. I also hate the term high maintenance. Especially because it is a phrase that is never utter towards traditionally masculine obsessions. At least skin is the first thing that people see. Likewise, with makeup or hair for people who focus additional time on those things. Someone explain to me how dedicating a whole workout session to working towards maintaining "sexy" back and shoulder muscles not immensely more time consuming and shallow? I am very into fitness myself, but lets be honest here.

10. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The night before: Go to the toilet, take a shower, apply moisturiser, brush my teeth, go to bed.

The morning: Get up, go to the toilet, brush my teeth, get dressed, have breakfast, leave.

My 'morning routine' is pretty much done in under 10 minutes, which is great, because it means I don't have to get up really early. I apply moisturiser after I shower, but that's the only skin product I use, and the only one I really need, otherwise my face will become a little dry. I don't use any hair products because that requires too much faffing about. I will often straighten the front bit of my hair, ruffle it a bit and leave it at that.

#10 imnotreallysure, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  11. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Morning
    Wake up, go to the washroom, go to the other washroom to shower and shave, eat, make my lunch, get dressed.

Night
    Brush my teeth, floss, and go to the washroom. And depending on how my skin feels, moisturize.

12. I am a moose

I only use a face gel thing, toner (whatever the heck that is) and moisturiser if I have time. I hate taking showers in the morning, for some reason...

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree totally with you. Also what's the point of showering in the morning because you get dirty thorough out the day and then you go to bed and now you have dirt particles all over your bed. I shower always at night as well.

14. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    I really don't use a lot of products, like I get up brush my teeth, put my hair up in a ponytail, put on lotion bc my skin is always dry, put on my clothes which usually consists of a t shirt and jeans and then I go to school :slight_smile:

15. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Night:
    procrastination
    start homework

Morning:
    finish homework
    shower
    brush teeth
    go to bed
    get up
    get dressed
    eat breakfast if i have time
    go to school

16. AlamoCity

I try my best to shower in the morning and at night. Sometimes I won't shower at night (if too lazy) or in the morning if very hurried. But I ALWAYS shower at least once every 24 hours.

When I shower, I will usually use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash for my face and body. If I wake up but not taking a shower I will wash my face with Liquid Neutrogena. My face routine has changed considerably after being on Accutane and no longer having to use so many acne products (namely, benzoyle peroxide).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Burnedcloset

I didn't answer my own thread

In the morning: use the bathroom, brush, mouthwash, shower, cleanse, exfoliate (depending), moisturize, dry hair, style, lip moisturizer.

At night: brush, mouthwash, cleanse.

18. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It depends on where I am going and what I am going to do that that.

If it a day I plan on doing art work or art class, I do not take a shower until I get home or after I am finished. I just brush my teeth, deodorant, make sure all of my needed art supplies and projects are in my portfolio and backpack.

On days I go to my grandmother house, I do not tend to take a shower because her house smells and it gets on my clothes so I wait until I get home to clean up.

On days I want to go out or impress. I may trim/shave beard, take a shower, brush teeth, brush/comb my hair, spray cologne on wrist and neck, pick out nice clothes, lotion face, etc.

19. YunoGasai

on a school day its wake up at 6;45 go back to sleep untill 20 past 7 , go toilet get a shower get dressed eat whatever i can find leave for the bus at 08:04 get the bus at 20 past (always late) go show when i get to the village my school is in , go shop get a bottle of oasis and 2 cerial bars (sweets if im feeling adventures) get to school 4-5 mins late . 3:15 school ends go to busses at end of pathway ,steal megans camptastic scarf for the bus ride give it back when i get close to my stop. get home for 4 and sleep till 8, make dinner at half 8 and eat at 9 . play games for 3 hours or so , go bed at 12 and it starts over again.

on weekends i get a shower whenever i wake up and the rest of the day is cycling through watching tv/anime and fapping.

20. AlexKnight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Schools mornings: Stare into space in my underwear for like 10 minutes before I get dressed. Brush teeth, hair, deodorant, wash face. Then I eat breakfast and take my coffee to go.
    School nights: Shower, brush teeth, etc. Spend way too much time online then go to bed.
    Weekends depend on what's going on. If I have a free day then I wake up in the afternoon lol