1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored and making some equal campaign signs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Skaros, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Since the Supreme Court ruling is coming up, we have two months until the 9 Justices decide the fate of same-sex marriage in the United States. Back in 2013, one of the campaigns was to make your profile picture (mostly in social media) as an equal sign to show support for marriage equality in the Supreme Court. 2 years later, the issue is back, and the campaign is brought up once again. As you can see, there is a multitude of people on social media with red equal sign pictures, and some are creative and fun!

Now, I recently got into making my own personal equal campaign signs. I saw several on the HRC page, and decided it would be fun to make some myself. I am taking some requests (not too hard please!) I decided to make some personalized ones because I see how people love expressing their support for marriage equality with a mix of other things they like, support, show interest in, or just anything creative and fun. Considering they aren't too hard to make, and that it helps spread a good message, I thought I might as well help a few people out. Try to be as specific as possible with what you want. That includes captions and any sample pictures you want included. Feel free to use the picture anywhere you want.

Here is an example of one I made. I'm a huge anime fan, so I made mine anime related. Opinions? Requests? First come first serve (unless I say otherwise) :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like that, it looks really cool~ I like what you did with the wings of freedom and all, its creative!
    I really hope they are in favor of same-sex marriage...
    I'm gonna try to draw my own posters for that because I love to draw and stuff :3
    I also like your signature thing, it is really cute.

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you. :slight_smile: I'll just assume they are in favor of same-sex marriage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: