1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reading and Watching Spoilers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WolfyFluff, Apr 28, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

So, Do you sometimes want to just see the spoilers of your favorite things? Does it bother you or not at all? Do you still continue on even though you know what will happen anyway?

2. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

No. There's a reason why they are called spoilers. They spoil the experience for you. That's specially true for me given that knowing what's gonna happen in advance completely kills my interest, which is why I rarely ever revisit anything I've experienced once already (be they books, movies, games, you name it). I have a lot of self-destructive tendencies, but sabotaging my own enjoyment is not one of them.

The only times I'll go an look up the plot of something is when I have no intention of sitting through it in the first place, most likely because it sucks, and I just want some closure before moving on. I wouldn't called that looking up spoilers tho, since in that case nothing has been spoiled.

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel exactly the same about it. I really dislike spoilers and I try to avoid them as much as I can. The only time when I can theoretically ever watch a spoiler, is when I'm stuck in a game and don't know how to advance, but that has not happened to me yet.

Either way, spoiling myself kills the interest. =)

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If I'm really enjoying something, I tend to stay away from spoilers. But I'm not opposed to them, and at times they've made me want to watch/read/play something even more, just to see that particular event happen.

Though sometimes, a spoiler is very obvious, and it cannot really be considered a bad thing, like...

RAWRzilla is super sexy.

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Declared guilty.I'm always spoilered.I'd call it "well informed" though.

6. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Hey cutie...

[​IMG]

I see what you did there with the capitalization. Clever gurl.