1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closest Interaction With Your Crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jirachi, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Jirachi

Just a question. What is the closest interaction you ever had with your crush. And by crush, I mean a person you admire so much that you can never dream of being with them and all you think about all day is them. And you can't even think straight when you're with them. In-love would be a better word.

I have two instances. One is him falling asleep on my shoulders and the other one is him offering me a lift home despite not being too close to him at all.

2. Im Hazel

I held my crush's hand once. And hugged him a few times. Also, he complimented my as, despite being "pan" and "not attracted to me". Damn boys.

3. tudor rose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He's straight - well I think so. He knows I like him and sometimes I think he is sort of flirting with me... maybe just my hopes.

Well, we wrestle a lot and stuff, and I suppose the closest interaction I've had with him was one time when we were wrestling we kind of ended up in a huggy situation. I was kinda lost in the warmth of his arms and I stopped moving, we ended up just laying there for a brief moment before I realized what I was doing and promptly stopped :redface:

After that we just kept wrestling and then went to go play video games.
    God he is so cute :love:

4. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmm one time my ex-crush was pretty drunk and shirtless. He hugged me from behind and kissed my head multiple times. Another time the car was crowded and I sat beside him, we kept touching and boy did he smell good.

5. TheJackC

In science I was sat next to my crush, slipped of my chair and landed on him... I died.

6. SpaceJayce

She lightly kissed me on the cheek after walking home. Had to stop myself from screaming at the top of my lungs when I was walking up my stairs.

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At a sleepover, we slept in the same bed, and she put her arms around me in my sleep. :icon_redf

The next morning she said she was sorry if she was cuddling me in her sleep because she tends to do that when she sleeps with someone. I was just like, "It's okay!" and inside I was thinking, I certainly don't mind... :lol:

8. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    He hugged me, or should I say he's kinda pushing me but instead of placing his hands on my shoulders or chest he got his arms wrapped around me (do you get what I mean???????). I can smell his intoxicating scent and that moment I wanna kiss him like my life depended on it.

9. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was so cute : ) After that day, she couldn't handle it anymore and she told me she liked me and things are great.
    For months, I've been close to her, she's helped me through depression, I've been there for her, we were always together and often told each other we loved each other so much. I used to call her my Ayano, (An anime character I had a huge crush on but she didn't know) Snuggling with her was always natural and normal. One day, I kissed her cheek, and we kept kissing each other all over our faces (not the lips)~
    A few hours later, she told me she had liked me forever, but was battling it because she was supposedly straight.

10. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    One time was in science class where we had to do a partner assignment and since I didn't want to really work with anyone I just sat in my seat. Then, I notice my crush walking near me and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her until she came and actually sat beside me to be partners. At that point, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I was shaking with happiness and excitement at the fact that we made eye contact and actually talked to one another! (!) But of course, that was a one time thing only and I never got another chance to be near to her again.:icon_sad:

11. conster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Pretty sure he's straight, but several hugs and his head on my shoulder.

12. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm jealous

[​IMG]

U r very lucky sis

13. tudor rose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ;_; there is hope in this world.

Has anyone out there had an encounter with their crush that left them questioning their crushes sexuality?

14. Cam65

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Um....... there was a lot of eye contact with my crush..... but when i started trying to talk to him he was kinda rude.
    So the closest i got to him was when i asked him if we had class that day :/

15. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He has licked my fingers, touched my breasts, laid on me, wrapped his legs around mine when we were scuffling over something, hugged me many times, and slapped my butt.

16. BehindTheAura

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We did a presidential campaign together in elementary school and we always had to be dressed up in suits and hang out together. But this year we got back to talking again, and he ruffles my hair and his hand casually glides across mine....

One day he ruffled my hair and I accidentally said "Thank you!" and he just grinned.
    [​IMG]

17. the haunted

I kissed her for the first time on Thursday :slight_smile:

18. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    Give the good sis an award

[​IMG]

What happened after the kiss tho

#18 JohnX, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  19. slakers

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some of these make me sad in a happy way, haha.

My closest was when we were both texting and he kept typing like he was trying to flirt but I just ignored it and didn't say anything about it because I didn't want to make a move if he wasn't actually flirting. I kind of regret it now, he found a really nice boy and it wasn't me.

20. ok455

I have a work crush so its kinda hard to avoid him. I am pretty sure he kinda suspects that i like him sometimes he makes me wonder.

He always always touches me if i walk past him he purposely bumps into me or he would stand super close to me and talk to me. I always use that opportunity to touch him back.

One day i was leaving and he came in and tried to grab my dick twice on the break room and another time near the trash can and he whispered in my ear "You know what i want" i don't know if he was serious or not. Then another time i was sitting by the computer station and every time he walked by he touched my face. Sometimes i kinda think hes testing me i am not sure.