1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight boy crushes!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheJackC, Apr 28, 2015.

1. TheJackC

He is perfect. I just want to run at him and kiss him forever and snuggle and stuff! Just the usual. He is funny, smart, tall, muscly, cute and just perfect! Does anyone else have this issue! It hurts! Sooo bad. Since is sit next to home in every lesson, I am trying not to jump on him every second! I thing I may sound creepy now though..? Oh well!

2. tudor rose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes... same problem here. My crush is younger than me by a couple of years, and I've already professed my feelings to him. I did so under the assumption that he would not reciprocate them, but at least accept them. I was right, which doesn't make me feel any better lol. He really didn't seem perturbed at all when I told him, and in fact we have become closer, still talking a lot and wrestling, hugging too. He is blonde, about as tall as me, and infinitely cute <3

It might be odd, but he's actually my best friend's little brother, which kinda complicates things a bit when I'm trying to be flirty :grin: Thankfully over time, him and I have become best friends too. Sometimes I wonder if he is flirting with me, or if he is just seeing how I react. Nevertheless, we enjoy hanging out and I find myself unable to keep my eyes off of him. :love: I'm pretty sure he is straight though, and I won't try to sway him or anything like that. I just like being around him :slight_smile: I could talk forever about how I feel, but I will stop at the risk of becoming sappy lol.

You're not creepy at all, really :slight_smile: I guess we all will have to deal with becoming enamored with someone who we can't be with at some point. Whatever the case is, it sucks lol. If you wanna talk about this kind of situation feel free to pm me, maybe we can help each other out somehow.

3. Psaurus918

Yup. It's completely normal to crush on straight guys. Almost every gay person I've talked to has had a crush on their friend or best friend at some point.

It's hard because not only do you go through the emotions you would with a friend but also the jealousy you feel when you crush on someone

4. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My only crush was a straight boy, and I find a lot of other straight boys hot...It's sort of a guilty pleasure...

5. TheJackC

I just hate it when they are DEFINATELY straight! Everyone has thought about it at least once, am I right?

6. Im Hazel

Their sexuality is rarely a concern in fantasies. I guess statistically, I would should have had loads of crushes on straight guys, but over the years I have only crushed on a few. I find people who could find me attractive to be more attractive that straight people, sometimes. It's actually like levels of irony in my case, because I am actually technically straight myself, and so gay guys will eventually probably be not attracted to me. (If I end up passable enough.)

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Well, my feelings can be summed up as:

ugh

Too much pain. I am almost scared to go out, what if I get another crush on another straight guy again -_-...all that drama is not worth it. I will let Meg sing for me

[YOUTUBE]Tl0DMTlwLw4[/YOUTUBE]

8. luckrunningout7

Sometimes I wanna run up to him, slap him for being so dumb and not realizing how much he means to me, then embrace him into a hug and lay my head against his chest and let out all of my tears, while he holds me tight. But I know it will never happen, so lately when I pass him in the hall I look away then when I walk past him I run away, so I don't cry in the middle of the hall.

9. TheJackC

yasss never heard anything so true in my life!

10. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ja, I can't wait for each weekend when I get to see him. I'm definitely gonna miss seeing him this summer.

11. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Story of my life way too many straight boy crushes

12. Rutledge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've only ever been truly infatuated with one straight guy when I was 17. I made the mistake of telling him what I thought of him on Facebook, drunkenly. Surprisingly he was nonchalant about it.

13. ChameleonSoul

Ah the epic struggle...

But as Psaurus918 said, almost every single gay person goes through having a crush on a straight person. I know it hurts but you'll definitely find lots of gay guys in the future. There's a lot more out there than you might think.

14. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Saw him With his girlfriend at the school library. She left so I went to the book cases and creeped on his huge biceps, his huge chest, hisnhair legs, and brown eyes and hair. His tan was lovely and the way he sat so bored made him look so dreamy and cool.
    His girlfriend has incredible sex appeal; long curly brunette, long legs, and a very artsy style. The fact that she is validates why I think my crush is just awesome imo even if I feel hopeless when their together. The hottest man can get the hottest girl. That just makes him so much more masculine and interesting in my eyes.

All gay men have a str8 crush at some point because their an inaccessible fantasy and a challenge we want to overcome. It feels that if we try or think about them we may eventually have them and that comforts us for a bit at least.

15. C P

C P

Somehow having a crush on a straight person doesn't register with me, as with anyone who I know wouldn't return the feeling. It's like they're immediately crossed off my interest list the moment I realize it. .-.

16. joshsbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ugh yes:/ This really cute guy in my choir and the year below me in sixth form, is the most perfect, adorable, kind, intelligent, talented and sweet person you will ever meet. Oh and did I mention ridiculously hot?
    Anyway he knows I like him but hes such a cool guy we can carry on being good friends and he's just far too nice to me and IT HURTS. I've been crushing on him for umm 5 years now:frowning2: