1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doing Gay things, and saying you're "joking around"...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MotelGuy, Apr 30, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lately, one of my co-workers has been doing a lot of things that would be considered Gay...He grabs other co-workers' asses, dicks(through their pants), and he even removed one co-worker's pants and underwear while he was assleep...He bragged about touching his dick, and he was laughing his ass off...I'm sorry, but I don't understand what's so funny about that...Apart from it being perversion, it's VERY Gay...And what bother's me is that he says that it's not Gay, that it's just "joking around"...Yeah, last time I heard undressing other men while they're sleeping, and flashing your dick at them(forgot to mention that) is called being Gay, not joking around...Imagine a guy(a straight one) fondling a deceased female's breasts, or vagina, and then saying that he's not a necrophile, that he's just "joking around"...Of course that'll be a dumb thing to say...Same here, you can't do all of the obviously Homosexual acts, and say that you're just "joking around"...That's just my personal opinion, maybe I'm just being too serious...

2. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

He's not doing "gay things", he's committing sexual assault.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

[YOUTUBE]KqOBBhRpnxE[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I'm somewhat guilty of that. It does irk me to think that when people find out I am gay they will think "holy shit was that real?!".

4. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

What, you're touching others' dicks and asses and make it look like you're joking or something? What kind of joke is that?

5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    WTF?

I have to agree with the assault, no matter how gay or jokey somebody is, nobody is grabbing my dick unless we're dating...

6. Psaurus918

Here they'd totally get fired for sexual assault

7. Foz

Foz Guest

No not quite that! One I did was 'gay chicken' with another guy in my physics class (who subsequently came out as gay) where we'd lean in to kiss each other and the first to pull away loses. Needless to say, neither of us pulled away and over the years. People would say "are you 2 gay" and we'd just be "no we're just joking around", I am such a moron for taking so long to accept I'm gay *sigh*.

Didn't really read the story, TLDR.

8. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Awkward~ :roflmao:

I didn't try to kiss but I did try to snuggle, and rubbed cheeks...
    Holy shit if he knows and he will start to think "What! That was real?! Gross!"
    In hindsight I should have kept a distance.

9. Foz

Foz Guest

This is the third damn time I've not read the post and just posted something about the title and I don't realise my error until someone else posts and you only have 10 mins to edit a post! :bang:

10. Formality

I would define gay as being attracted to men as a man, but whatever. Undressing other men or flashing your dick to them, sounds like something else. I did know a few people who were kinda like this, obsessed with dicks but not in the slightest gay. They just do these things cus they think it's "funny". They, much like him, also grab each others asses, dicks and snapchat each other dick pics.

#10 Formality, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  11. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this Italian guy in our year who goes around randomly groping people, no idea why but he's pretty indiscriminate, if it has an arse I'm pretty sure he's pinched it XD
    No one really questions him but he seems to think it's a joke

12. PurpleGrey

Gotta agree that it's less "gay" and more "assholish". It's one thing to joke around, it's quite another to molest people and pants them in their sleep. Okay, sure I've groped my friends in high school, but it was all established as okay, I never persisted against someone's will.