1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just asking something real quick... [NSFW]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fleetwoodpacman, Apr 30, 2015.

1. fleetwoodpacman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So... I'm a 18-years-old virgin female and I have no interest in masturbating. I never even did that before, and I don't want to. Whenever I try to imagine myself doing that, I always end up with an upset stomach and discomfort. I always imagine it probably feels really weird and unpleasant, I just can't think of it as something that "feels good". Sometimes I feel horny and all, and can even get wet, but... Masturbating? Um... No.

And the idea of a guy's dick in my vagina never turns me on. It's just... Uh.
    I also don't feel like I would want to put my hands inside a girl's vagina. Genitals are just... Weird.

But still, I want to have my first time. I think maybe there is a chance I'll like it.

But just what is happening with me...? Why am I like this?

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're not weird. Some people just aren't into that kind of thing. I'd trade with you if I could. :lol:

3. Jellal

Usually when people talk about their "first time" it usually involves genitals to some extent or another. But if that's not your cup of tea, maybe you should ask yourself instead why you're so intent on wanting to have a "first time."

You don't have to do stuff that makes you feel sick.

4. the haunted

It took me a long time to realize what the big hoopla was about sex. You just haven't found what turns you on yet. From my own experiences alone, I would suggest reading books (or listening to audio books) about sex (I prefer listening). All kinds of sex. Lesbian, gay, straight, 3+ people, etc. Erotica or informative. Read or listen when you are alone in bed. Relax, get cozy, put on some soft music, and just spend some time with yourself. Let your imagination run wild. Create intense sexual situations in your mind while reading or listening to your book. Don't be afraid if you want to touch yourself. Do what feels natural to you. Remember: The vagina isn't always a woman's only turn-on spot. Try touching yourself in other places. Do some exploring with your body. The key is to relax and only do what feels right.

I used to feel kind of sick myself when I started masturbating. It got better when I learned how to turn the lights down low, put on some music, and relax alone.

Once you have an idea of what turns you on, it might be easier for you to embrace partner sex.

This is all just a suggestion from my experiences :slight_smile: