1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally finished I am legend xD now thoroughly freaked

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So after like 4 years I finally finished I am legend movie and watched it during the day wasn't scared beyond the jump scares but now sitting in my room in the attic in a 100 yr old house that freaks constantly I'm terrified. I keep having these thoughts what if it's real what happens if they come up the stairs and so on. Any advice or tips on lessening the scare the be able to sleep peacefully? Awesome movie hate the thoughts at night when alone in the country side so many noises your used to yet your mind makes up tricks to screw with u lol. Anyone else get freaked by I am legend of any of the horror movies? I love them just hate the after effects lol.

2. Psaurus918

I am Legend with Will Smith? It's a good movie but I wouldn't consider it horror. If that movie scared you I have a whole list of movies you shouldn't watch alone :eek:

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea will smith. Yea I know it's not exactly horror and I wasn't to terribly scared watching it it's the hours after the fact sitting alone in a dark room with sounds going off EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I hate my mind it likes to take ordinary daily noises and scare the crap outta me lol. Yea probably I won't be watching the horror horror movies either at all or with someone I can hide behind then hug to death during the night =P. Caught a glimpse of a part in chucky by accident when turning the tv on when home alone...was not a fun 4 hours >_>

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely me! That movie is freaky... But extremely well-made! :slight_smile:

Quoted from a website: "Though the film's press release claims "the possibility of a retrovirus spreading out of control is no longer just the fodder for science fiction stories," Dr. W. Ian Lipkin, one of the world's top virologists and director of the Laboratory for Immunopathogenesis and Infectious Diseases at Columbia University Medical Center, says the scenario presented in the movie doesn't seem plausible at all. "It sounds pretty far-fetched," he says. "Viruses don't mutate and become airborne. They typically fall into a couple of different categories--respiratory, STDs and vector-borne like insects, ticks and mosquitoes. They don't change from tick-borne to pneumonic. They just don't do that."

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That movie's far from being scary...

6. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha I love horror but I can understand how it can be scary if you're by yourself. The Ring had me freaked out for a whole night, which was a lot for me. Nowadays I watch so much horror that it's like an addiction...MOAR!!! :wink:

7. Meadowlark17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To keep from thinking to much about it keep the t.v. going or some music playing pretty much at a constant. It keeps your mind occupied so you don't get scared every time you hear a noise.

8. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So many people keep saying this movie isn't scary. Well to me, it scared me so much more than The Conjuring and Annabelle.

9. MORTAL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love fantasizing about surviving in a post-apocalyptic world ridden with mindless zombies hell-bent on killing the living! Just remember that the probability of such an event occurring is not unlikely with all the knowledge, technology and wicked minds that exist today.

I suggest reading the book-the movie takes excessive liberties from the book to the point where it's almost a completely different story.

10. lemons123

If i am legend took you 4 years then Saw and Hostel will take you 40, 0_0.

11. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope not watching that nope nope nope noooooooooope. ^\^