1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do the two types of arousal feel different (bisexuals and transgenders please)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by love doll, May 1, 2015.

1. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I think I experience two different types of arousal. One the way a straight man is turned on and the other when (and that when is only too often) I am turned on by a hot man. The second one for me is always very much more intense. I think in open forum it will not be proper to describe in detail but I think you will understand what I mean.
    Kindly share with me do you also clearly recognise the two feelings distinctly separate from each other? I myself often involuntarily shift fromy the straight man's hard on right in its midst to the second maddening arousal which I recognise as feminine and more of mine.
    Aah I so dearly wish I could also get some honey down there.
    Please tell me.

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe it's leaning towards dominant and submissive? When you're turned on like a man, it may be dominant while being turned on by someone else is your submissive arousal.

3. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yaaa. ... that's right. I love being submissive it so satisfying for me. But my question was about different types of body sensations. The two are quite different for me

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I think I'm grasping what you mean here, but correct me if this is wrong...

With men, it's pretty straight forward, for me. If I like what I like, then I like it.

Now with women, there's a more complex experience going on. I can find a woman very attractive, which is fine, but sometimes a woman can be attractive, for certain reasons, and it overlaps with dysphoria. Basically, I'm attracted to her because she is, quite frankly, radiating the very qualities I, myself, would love to.

You may be attracted to something, normally, but also attracted to something, ideally, as in they fit your ideal perception. For you, it would be fulfilling the role of something a woman-loving man would like, which is, well, a woman.

That close enough?

5. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That might be a psychological explanation for the the reversal of the feeling.
    But how could that result in charge in the sensation that the body parts perceive. Well the sensation is quite different the hard on turning into a partial half erect half flaccid state but still burning with an intense tingling rather "stings". The nipples becoming tight eyelids closing lips parting fingers spreading and bending backward.

6. Jellal

At least for me personally, I don't experience different types of arousal based on the gender/sex of who I'm attracted to. It all feels pretty same-y to me. My body tends to act the same way no matter who's involved, so long as that initial "urge" of attraction is seeded there.

7. MetalRice

My arousal towards women tends to be a bit stronger then my arousal towards men - as I prefer women personally; but otherwise it's not really all that different as long as the initial attraction the specific individual is there.

8. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's normally the same for me, but I find I am attracted to women more often :slight_smile:

9. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find arousal tends to be the same towards anyone I'm attracted too, regardless of gender. That's just me though.

Happy days :slight_smile:

10. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My attractions to men tend to be more lust-based because I can feel noticeable physical arousal. When I see an attractive guy, my mind defaults to certain parts of their bodies. I can feel romantic attractions but not as strongly as with woman because with a guy sex is a means to an end.

With women, I feel physical arousal but it develops more slowly and I focus during my daydreams on kissing and foreplay the most, basically admiring HER in a more emotional/appreciative way.
    These facts have often left me confused and thinking I have double standards with gender because intimacy and lust are heavily split for me lol.

11. MetalRice

It's kind of like this for me as well, through it's probably a little bit more reversed in my case.

12. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yaa you got it perfectly right. Don't get confused we share the feel. Celebrate it. (&&&):icon_redf

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 09:19 AM ----------

The only difference is that I have no shame about thinking the end. With a man sex or its dream is more satisfying you have to submit submit completely to him and that is all and that results in the ultimate satisfaction. For me lust and love cannot be separated. The big O is always the desired end of attraction . Admiration as I always feel for beautiful women is a seprate thing. Even when doing sex with a woman my mind starts thinking
    "How eould SHE be feeling? "

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 09:20 AM ----------

Yaa you got it perfectly right. Don't get confused we share the feel. Celebrate it. (&&&):icon_redf

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 09:23 AM ----------

Sorry I hit the submit button twice I think. Is there a way to delete duplicate entries?

13. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And forgive me for using the word "shame" in my earlier post. I am very poor at use of English language what I meant was "confusion "

14. MetalRice

It's fine, no need to apologize :smilewave

15. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does feel different. Arousal towards men vs women has the same foundation, the same pleasure but it has a different taste profile attached to it. Feels like it scratches a different pathway in my brain.

Even the orgasms I get with men and women are different. There's a different afterburn to it. I wish there were more research into this and I'd happily volunteer myself for it.

16. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual