1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's going on right now?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hendrix, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What is going on right now? What are you thinking about? What are you doing? What situation are you dealing with? Anything

For me I'm watching the Hills (yes, for some reason I find the show moderately interesting). Lauren and Heidi hate each other, Lauren and Audrina try to stay friends despite all their drama. Spencer's an ass. blah blah blah.

I've been thinking about the akwardness with one of my friends. We had made out with each other and I knew that he felt uneasy about it. Was it a mistake to push him into being more than a friend when he is still feeling bad about his ex? I think to myself. I realize now that its ok (and possibly better) if we're just friends. I'm happy that we are even friends. I wonder how I could let him know that it's ok with me that we stay just friends.

2. donnie5

right now im watching the aristocrats with my three year old niece and freaking out about my college work(im going to school to be a nurse) anatomy class ugh!!

3. devushka

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm attempting to write a 10 page research/literary analysis paper which is due for my freshman writing seminar on Wednesday,but failing miserably...

4. Matty

Nothing. For the first time in a month, I spent the night not writing or reading. I studied, however I decided to just chill for the night and I am now going to bed. Tomorrow night I'll be reading, writing, and exercising. Back to some of my activities!

5. Amy

Amy

I'm watching the Dr. Phil on Prop. 8. That should sum up my thoughts right now.

One of my friends watches it because no matter how shitty her life is, theirs is so focused on vanity that it is pathetic.

6. musican

I'm listening to leaked tracks off Britney's album Circus; now I'm slightly embarassed that I admitted that.

I'm thinking about my college visit tomorrow and trying to find a way to enjoy it despite my father taking me. I'm thinking about how we have a nearly no-existent relationship and how it seems futile to try to make a relationship.

I'm dealing with trying to lead a normal life regardless of the fact that I'm leading two distinctly separate lives that are best kept that way, at least until I go to college next year. Besides my own personal problems, I'm living with my very broken family.

So all in all, not much is going on. *sarcasm*

7. xequar

I'm sitting at work posting on EC. Because it's a short week, there's nothing going on, so it's really boring right now. Blah.

8. Apocalypte

Procrastinating about going for a run and studying for my Operating Systems MCQ which is on in the morning.

9. InaRut

Listening to Rolling Stone "I Miss you" on and online radio. Thinking about this birthday and Christmas present I'm gonna write for mom (She doesn't want us to buy her anything just write he something nice--cause she got a really expensive new bathroom and apparently that's all she needs). Eatin and orange. Wondering if Dirty Harry (my fish) will stop starring at the Uma Thurman poster on my wall....

I'm writing Mom a horror about strong hate for a man and a romance about a strong love for a man.

Obvi keeping it hetero with mild homo undertones LOL

10. EM68

It's a short week for me too. I went to the office to submit some new business and made some calls but no one was around. Now I am home vegging a bit starting my weekend early.

11. Mickey

I'm sitting here,waiting for my g/f to take me to the Drs. It's raining and it's raising hell with my back. And...as you can see,I'm on EC,just lurking and reading new posts.
    That's about it! I hope everyone has a great day! Mickey*

12. Matty

I'm considering kicking my roommate's ass right now. He's kept me up all night with annoying habits, enough is enough!

Oh am I tired, and when I am tired, I am easily perturbed...

13. Trumpetplyer23

I'm listening to music and I'm just about to get off the computer. I'm thinking about this guy I like. I'm dealing with the entire, 'does he like me?' thing. We talked for an hour on myspace and he even said he would miss me over thanksgiving break. And that he didn't want to drop the one class he was almost failing (French 2, avec moi) because he didn't want to not have me and his other friend (a dude) in his classes. I don't want to be rejected, but I don't want to wait to long.

Oh the agony.

14. I just woke up and I'm feeling very nice and comfortable. I'm sort of putting off actually leaving my bed, though. :slight_smile:

15. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

Woke up today and was going to the toilet when I had to run because I felt the need to vomit. I have tried eating dried bread salted crisps everything and it still came up. Fortunately weet-bix came to my rescue and am feeling a little better but still had to come into the school to cover the afternoon shift. I still feel terrible but look on the brightside I ain't vomiting!!!

16. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I'm sitting in my schools main computer lab right now (there are 3) trying to wait until the Pep Rally, and leave as fast as possible, call out of work sick, and sleep (I'm sick).

17. Peter

I'm spending time on EC and Youtube and Facebook, while thinking of the work I should be doing instead. I have managed to successfully postpone my work from day to day for most of the week...

18. BeautifulStranger

I'm listening to music... and attempting to put together a presentation on Alpena, MI for my English class. I had 5 slides done and I found out that only 2 of them saved. I'm upset, to say the least.

I'm also wasting time waiting to leave for Tanz Schule at 5:20.

19. EM68

I was on the phone with a client and then my manager. I was trying to help her out with an issue but no one is around until Monday. Now I am starting my weekend. Yea!:grin:

20. Trumpetplyer23

Talking to the guy I like :grin:. Of course, I'm wondering if he likes me or not. He's going to show me his ninja skills on Monday.