1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got out of the hospital...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PurpleGrey, May 1, 2015.

1. PurpleGrey

Okay, evvies, I just spent a week in the hospital after some mild episodes, so there's a few relevant things I wanna talk about here.

First off, I'm being pushed out of the nest, and it's not going very smoothly. I'm struggling mainly due to my intense anxiety. I nearly threw up trying to brace myself for a damn phone call. I'm gonna call tomorrow.

Second, I'm gonna miss some appointments at the welfare office because I'm not in the county anymore, and that's a phone call I have to make very soon. On that note, my sister needs to stop wasting time with her book reports before I owe half the national debt to the library...

Third, and this is a footnote, an odd thing happened in the hospital. Well, odd mainly in that I didn't know how to react. I make no secret of my orientation, this being California and all, so naturally, the staff noticed. So, a nurse pulls me aside to first confirm that I am, in fact, gay, then to tell me they had to move me to another room with no roommate because of it. I was so caught off guard, I didn't know how to respond (oh, I said that), so I just cracked up laughing. It was weird.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think to include. Wish me luck, all! I desperately need it. :tears:

2. Lazuri

You and I are in similar situations so yeah, I wish you only the best of luck.

3. nohalos

Oh gah. I admire you for being such a strong person! Good luck!