1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by notknown, May 1, 2015.

1. notknown

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! I'm a 20 years old girl from a foreign country. English is not my mother tongue but I think I speak it barely well. The thing is that I'm almost 21 and I've never been with someone. Not a girl, not a boy. At the beginning when I was 13/14 I thought I like boys but I didn't be with one because I was really picky, so non of the boys that flirted with me was enough to be the first one: my first boyfriend, kiss, and that stufffs. Then I start feeling the same way with girls, I had fantasies with girls and I feel horny when I was with one but I was afraid to be with one cause my family is really religious and I didn't want them to judge me or my friends or whoever that knows me so I kept it for myself until I was 16 and I told my two best friends how I felt, they were ok with dad but my fear of looking like an idiot for being 16 never been kissed was too much to make the step. I have masturbated, I like it and I do it most of the times thinking on boys but I have done it thinking on girls too. So here I'm, almost 21 years old, haven't been kissed, haven't been with someone, confused as fuck to know if I'm bisexual/bi-curious/straighsomething. I really need an advice.

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi firstly lots of people have not been kissed or been with someone at your age. As for whether you like boys or girls once you date men you will see if you like them. If you do not like boys then try dating girls. I say this only because your family is religious. You could date girls or boys but it would try boys first. If you try girls and you not like them and your family finds out then it is difficult. If you try boys and do not like them then I'm sorry but your family will know because you do not have to hide who you are and should not hide who you are.