1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to be SEXY!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TeddyV, May 2, 2015.

1. TeddyV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any tips to be sexy??. cause I'm not feeling it right now..:tears:
    Some people can naturally atract others with their sexiness...I'm so jealous of them. I think I might end up being forever alone :icon_sad:

2. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd say first of all.
    You need confidence.
    People often say confidence is sexy.
    For me personally, I'm way too shy.
    If you could just talk to a person without being self-conscious.
    Be nice, be kind, be thoughtful.
    Offer them your assistance sometimes.
    I always fall for the nice guys.
    I don't know if this was helpful or not.
    But these are my tips of sexiness to me. :wink:

3. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

You just have to believe it.

What sets sexy apart from, say, cute or handsome is that it relies very little in your physical appearance and has more to do with how you carry yourself (both conscious and subconsciously).

Sexy people are sexy because they don't need people telling them they are in order to feel sexy. That's just incidental and inconsequential (flattering, but unimportant).

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Be me.

For everybody else:

[​IMG]

Energy.​

You can look like a troll, but if you make folks feel better, they'll stick around.
    You can be of average intelligence, but if you leave folks enlightened, they'll stay around.
    You can timid and shy, but if you inspire folks to embrace self-value, they'll remain about.

It is very easy to cite somebody as physically sexy. So easy, we often time forgets, sexy is an umbrella, it acknowledges and covers all types of traits. But the one thing that is always sexy, and practically anybody can do is:

Present positive energy, and make others believe they matter. Make them feel great about themselves, their thoughts, their bodies, their personality. When another is able to express and embrace, to be comfortable and open, you are living life right. You're being a rare and desirable service. From the most minuscule annoyances to the most severe problems, if you make life just a little bit better for someone, then you have succeeded. You will be perceived as a marvelous source, not only in general but to perhaps Mr./Mrs. Right, and that, my darling, is how you find and can embrace your sexy.

But the first thing you have to do is, look at yourself. Do you leave the trail you walk with smiles and love, or with groans and stress?

Sure, some killer hips or some toned abs are sexy, but that does me little good if I have a problem. Give me somebody who listens and likes cuddles, and I'll kick that supermodel out of my life, because sexy is what makes me feel like I can do better, and want to do better. Someone who loves my being is what drives me wild, longest and best, while aesthetics can wane and wear, even become overdone.

End of the day:

Don't go look for sexy, when you can be sexy.

^.~​

#4 Kaiser, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  5. MisterTinkles

Like art and beauty.......it is in the eyes of the beholder on what it is.

What is sexy to me, is not sexy to Kaiser. What is sexy to Kaiser is not sexy to you.
    What is sexy to you is not sexy to the next person. Etc, etc, etc....

You are sexy to someone out there. You probably have at least two admirers you don't even know about....or more.

You walk down the street.......but do you know how many of the people you pass consider you sexy? No, you don't.

You never know who is looking at you and wondering why someone as sexy as you doesn't have a gaggle of followers......just as you might sit in a cafe and wonder the same thing about someone who passes you by, or the waiter who serves you.

Sexy is different for each of us.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You gotta werk it gurl.

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Well, a little bit late to the party, but...
    a little bit of optimism, and a bit of self-confidence can dramatically change the way you see yourself
    a little bit of humor will make you approachable
    a little bit of kindness will capture people's heart
    keep sprinkling those bits and you'll have the recipe for sexiness
    Sexiness is in the mind :icon_wink

Now twerk XD

8. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Obviously everyone finds different things sexy but it seems to me that most people find confidence, positivity and genuine kindness and interest in others sexy--and while a trip to the gym never hurt anyone, trying to instill those qualities and then genuinely believing that you have them would be where I would start. I remember back in the day when I was single and wild I ran with a rather large group of guys and we had a few real beauties and then there was this one guy. If you were flipping through photos you probably wouldn't notice him--to be honest he was short and rather heavy with a cute but rather unremarkable face. But if you were actually in his presence you would notice him, even in a large group. Dude just sparkled. Five minutes talking to him and you thought that he must just be the most fascinating person in the world, and, perhaps more importantly, he made you feel fascinating too. And I know people are thinking--great he got to be the funny sidekick... Not at all. Dude had game and was quite the player. We had a running joke about his penchant for underwear models. I don't know how he managed to even meet that many underwear models but he managed to get them all to date him.:lol: Whatever you've got own it and work it! You'll do just fine.

9. Spacewalker

I gotta agree with the folks above me.
    I think when you're comfortable with yourself, your body, mind, etc. and have a certain confidence of yourself it's highly possible that you might be 'sexy' for others. There are a lot of different factors tho like how to move your body or how to act or speak or what others find sexy...
    But I think confidence might be a nice start :wink:

10. nohalos

think sexy
    feel sexy
    be sexy

To be honest, being sexy is more of owning what you have, having this confidence that you are indeed sexy. Sexy is not just about looking, it's about giving this aura and air of sexiness.

#11 nohalos, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  11. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's confidence.
    Try sports, think positive. Also you can try to compare yourself with uglier folks. There is some really ugly bastards around like me.

12. Jellal

Muscle up and show some skin. People who take care of their health tend to be sexier.
    Be confident in yourself. Make that confidence known. Confidence is extremely sexy.
    A lot of the advice posted here is more about cultivating an "attractive personality."
    FYI, there is a difference between having an "attractive personality" and being SEXY.

That's why there are so many super-sexy people in the world with unlikable personalities.

13. starfish

You know what makes me feel really sexy. Wearing a bra and a jock strap at the same time. If I could find someone that feels the same we would be fucking like catholic bunnies.

There are a few girls at the gym that I know, who have a thing for legs. So I like wearing really shorts that show a lot of leg. Woman so often don't get to expresses their sexuality, and I really like that I get to be their sex object. Honestly it is not something that most guys get to experience. If you ever get the chance to have women objectify you, I say go for it. It just so awesome watching them feel so liberated. It is like nothing else on this planet and you don't have to have a killer body to do it. All you have to do is let your self have the confidence to be objectified. It may sound like a horrible thing, but it really is so empowering.

14. Psaurus918

It's hard to tell from your avatar but you don't look bad. Everyone has their own definition of sexy anyways