1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabulous people huzzahhhhhh!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsiaJ33, May 3, 2015.

1. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I hope all of you are having a great day :icon_bigg anyway, I was just wondering... What is the percentage of queers (sorry, some people find that word offensive, let's call it FABULOUS HUMAN BEINGS HUZZAH) are/were in your high school? I find that in my school, there is a tremendous amount of SUPER FABULOUS PEOPLE and I feel like it's an unusual amount. Probably about 40% of the students in my school are FABULOUS PEOPLE, and I was just wondering what it is/was like for you? I mean, I like it, I feel right at home :slight_smile:

Also, just a heads up, I have been online and posting a lot in the past week because it's my school vacation week. School starts back up tomorrow, so it's not likely I will make it online too often. I will try my best to at least get on and check everyday, and maybe even make a few posts if I'm not too busy. I'm still alive, and I'm still here, just not posting as much. But I'll try my best to get on daily!
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)
    those are for you guys if I can't give one to you if you need it. Use them wisely :slight_smile:

#1 AsiaJ33, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  2. DragKing692

FABULOUS PEOPLE are hard to find in Catholic school, but I think I know of a few in my neighbourhood. I myself am a FABULOUS PERSON and PROUD OF IT!!!

3. Justinian20

In my Anglican school I went to. There be no fabulous people. I am the,only fabulous person from any schools I went to.

4. Psaurus918

There were very few openly gay guys in my school. I can only think of 3. Maybe 2 or 3 lesbians. Me and a couple other people came out after HS but were both somewhat closeted

5. Lyana

No one openly LGBT, but in my year, counting the people I knew weren't straight -- at least 5%. So, I guess, pretty representative.
    But yeah, we were all closet cases.

6. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've actually spent most of my high school days in a college environment, doing college level work. The school has an incredibly diverse community and at least one full month dedicated to LGBT events. They even hang a giant rainbow flag outside the Student Union building! I know of many students and people working there who are openly FABULOUS. It's a very safe environment and I've really appreciated my time there.