1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songs Sounding Weird

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissBookworm, May 4, 2015.

1. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay. Is it just me being totally crazy? For anyone who falls asleep to music. Does a playlist you fall asleep to sound weird to you after that? Because, for some reason, every time I fall asleep to a song, every time I listen to it from then on it sounds slightly... Distorted. Like, a little faster, a little higher pitched. And then, to top it all off, I end hyperaware of the different parts of the instruments and the harmonies. Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to!! :roflmao:

2. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For the most part I can't fall asleep with the stereo on (even if its down low)...

But if I'm really tired or whatever, I can & have a few times...sometimes the music will get processed into a dream, & usually there it sounds sorta weird.

Then ofcourse there's those times where you're -halfway- (not fully asleep, but not totally awake either).. that can have interesting/cool things with music too...

3. blackhatguy

No, but I often fall asleep before.

Rumor has it listening to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" is supposed to give you weird dreams, but the music's supposed to sound as normal as it ever does after that. I tried falling asleep with both Dark Side and Meddle, no effect on dreams or the music.

4. blackhatguy

No, but I often fall asleep before.

Rumor has it listening to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" is supposed to give you weird dreams, but the music's supposed to sound as normal as it ever does after that. I tried falling asleep with both Dark Side and Meddle, no effect on dreams or the music.