1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Topics & Gossip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by don29002, May 5, 2015.

1. don29002

I titled this "Hot Topics & Gossip" because I just love those types of things. It all started in 2004, when I first listened to The Wendy Williams Experience on WBLS in New York. I listened every day with my mom (I was 7 or 8) and we have both followed Wendy's career for over 11 years.
    I love Wendy's Hot Topics segment on her TV show, and I just love Wendy's personality... most of my friends don't like her. One ex-associate of mine called her "A gossiping bitch".... I just gravitate towards gossip and hot topics.
    I am bisexual, and have always loved being around women, and listening in on their conversations, even as a small kid. Until my uncle would tell me "this is grown folk's business" so I would cry.

I guess I have always loved Hot Topics. I love reading celebrity magazines and the latest headlines. Now I do magazine reviews on the magazines I purchase and subscribe to, and give my opinions on the headlines.

Does this make me feminine? I'm a guy.

2. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It kinda does...Oh, and you just labeled yourself...

3. nohalos

I loathe Wendy Williams. She can dish it out but she can't take it.

I think everyone does check to gossips. But if it does make you feminine in any way, so what?

You'll be surprised by how some straight guys love reading gossip slyly. It's like girls go gossiping and then a guy silently whispers his two cents on the issue.

4. ZenMusic

SnQUOTE=don29002;2618993]I titled this "Hot Topics & Gossip" because I just love those types of things. It all started in 2004, when I first listened to The Wendy Williams Experience on WBLS in New York. I listened every day with my mom (I was 7 or 8) and we have both followed Wendy's career for over 11 years.
    I love Wendy's Hot Topics segment on her TV show, and I just love Wendy's personality... most of my friends don't like her. One ex-associate of mine called her "A gossiping bitch".... I just gravitate towards gossip and hot topics.
    I am bisexual, and have always loved being around women, and listening in on their conversations, even as a small kid. Until my uncle would tell me "this is grown folk's business" so I would cry.

I guess I have always loved Hot Topics. I love reading celebrity magazines and the latest headlines. Now I do magazine reviews on the magazines I purchase and subscribe to, and give my opinions on the headlines.

Does this make me feminine? I'm a guy.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't she the bitch who made the horrible Aaliyah Lifetime movie and couldn't even name one of her damn songs?

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yep, same one...

6. ZenMusic

I hope Aaliyah's fans drag her for filth. And she has the audacity to tweet that "Let Me Know" (?!) is her favourite Aaliyah song....

7. DinelodiiGitli

It might make you more feminine but that doesn't matter.
    I personally find such things boring yet everyone in my house is female and gossips pretty regularly. They occasionally drag me into it and I just end up being accused of being too quiet

8. don29002

Big deal.

9. LaEsmeralda

Not necessarily, Dano. Tabloid journalism appeals to all genders and persuasions :slight_smile: Look at the most popular newspapers in the UK - The Mail and the Sun. Two extremely sensationalised, gossipy papers which sell millions of copies daily - those figures can't be down to British females alone.

10. LaEsmeralda

Fixed :icon_redf

11. don29002

I've seen every comment. All I will say is that I am a Wendy fan. If you hate her, that's not my problem.