1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well my neighbors are now awake.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Nov 25, 2008.

1. starfish

So it is about 11:15 at night here. I'll be up for a few more hours so I decided to listen to some music.

Well I don't know happened to my remote but when I pushed play the volume on my receiver turned all the way up and would not go back down. So I had to hop up and turn the volume down on the receiver itself. Of course the music still played at an incredibly loud volume for several seconds before I got it turned down.

Though I do have to say, sitting in the middle of that much power output you really feel it in your chest.

2. musican

I would say that as long as you don't get any threatening phone calls within 5 minutes, you're safe. haha

3. starfish

Not worried about that. I don't have a land line and my cell number is from an area code on the other side of the state. So I don't think they will find it easily.

4. Brett

Haha! That's the noise I just heard?!?!
    OMG! XD
    JK, but we are both semi cose....I think.

5. Kimi

I didn't know you can wake your neighbors up by playing music loud in Texas...

I assumed houses in Texas would be 6'000 square feet and mile away from next houses:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. starfish

I wish. :grin: That would be my dream house. I want it to be a 10 minute drive just to get to my mail box.

I live in an apartment, so my neighbors are quite a bit closer.

7. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Even the south has cities, man. I live in Alabama and I've never once seen a farm down here.

When I stay up late, I alternate between reading, using the computer, and watching TV. I couldn't play music even if I wanted two since there are two other people sleeping in the house, but those other things can keep me up for hours.

8. Amy

Amy

^ You've never seen a farm down there? ^

Damn. There are hella farms just in my town.

There are so many teenagers on my street who blast their music that I can without much notice. :grin:

9. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No farms in the immediate area. There are plenty as you move towards the border of the state, and the neighboring states each have a mix of farms and cities, but I live in a suburban area. No cows or cornfields here.