1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most annoying types of straight guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, May 5, 2015.

1. lemons123

Think everyone is annoyed by some of those straight guys. Even I am as a (mostly) straight guy.

Here are a couple of types of straight guys I find quite annoying:

1. the "traditional guy" - you know the one who'd travel to Russia just to get a "traditional woman who can cook".

2. the annoying/cocky/self-proclaimed jerk type - you know the ones whose eyes are open so wide you'd think they're round all the time and who talks like: "Is that so?? You're such a cutie girl, you hear me now?", etc.

3. Basically any guy whose idea for great sex is an@l sex and threes@me with "2 chicks" - which means 90% of my friends unfortunately.

4. Those type of guys too:

[​IMG]

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Speaking as a lesbian, I hate the ones who marginalize my sexuality more than anything else.

"Can I watch?"

"How do you know you don't like men?"

"That's not real sex unless my dick is involved"

and so on...

3. lemons123

Hm I just read one such thread like..30 minutes ago on the dumbest, most useless forum on the internet (rooshvforum.com) - yes it's the same guy who claims rape should be legal. So...there some 'enlightened' dudes were discussing how sex without penis is not sex and how lesbians couldn't resist the "D".

If someone insists...I'd dig out said thread and link it here but it will be waste of time really.

I've never understood such line of reasoning anyway.

4. Lyana

Can't say I've ever found a guy annoying and thought to myself, "Man, straight guys like this are annoying." If it's going to be annoying in a straight guy, it's definitely just as annoying in a gay/bi guy.
    That said... The guys who objectify me are pretty annoying. I was in a relationship with a guy who sometimes said things that he thought were funny, but I found seriously offensive and unsexy. When I told him so, he claimed he was only joking. Okay. Now don't do it again.

I have to say I don't agree with [3]. I mean, there's nothing wrong with either anal or threesomes, unless they're non-consensual and objectifying or the guy spends all his time talking about them (boring).

5. lemons123

Well...there's some correlation in the sense that guys who want anal sex aren't among the 'brightest chaps' you'd meet.
    And they're also control freaks whose desire is to dominate and release their complexes that way.

As to 3somes:
    There's only one scenario where they seem OK to me...if the 3some is between friends. It doesn't matter if it's three guys, three girls, ffm or mmf - since they're just doing it for fun then fine.
    But 3some in serious relationship = open cheating.
    Again, it won't matter if the girl is having sex with the other girl or if they both do it or just the guy does it, it's still cheating even if both agree to it. They're fooling themselves if they think it's not cheat when both agree...

6. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    to name a few the straight guy that gets awkward when they know your gay. they seem to automatically think your attracted to them because of being gay AND are attracted to ALL men EVER. its really really annoying! (which is funny considering im best friends with this type of straight guy). the other really annoying straight guy is the guy who thinks Jokes solve everything. you know the type...or do you?. the guy when he gets into an awkward situation or gets nervous will use jokes as a defence (my dad is one of these people) basically the minute you tell them something they will joke about it when your serious and are asking for support. for example if i told my dad i was gay. he would make constant gay jokes that were actually (sort of intentionally) offensive. i know this because my dad has a friend who is gay and got married a while ago, my dad made loads of jokes about him going to hell and how jesus condems it (hes not religious, neither are his friends) i thought this was unique to my father but its actually a fairly common thing i see and is unbelievably annoying cant have a decent conversation with them

7. DinelodiiGitli

Any person (let's be honest, mostly straight men do this) who finds it okay to holler at me from a vehicle is rude.
    Seriously, how can anyone with a brain think that 'hey baby, you lookin' fine, lemme get that' is a decent thing to say to another person?

8. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

Ones that label themselves feminists without having a thorough concept of feminism, or only slap that label on themselves to pick up chicks.

9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The whole "I'm not homophobic, but..." types. Just be open about being a bigot. At least I'd respect you more for being honest.

10. lemons123

^ word.

The last 2 posts seem solid...I should've mentioned the catcallers & fake feminists as well.

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really bothered by straight men, but straight women are very annoying.

12. LaEsmeralda

I'm not bothered by gay women, but gay men are very annoying.

Oh wait, am I generalising?

13. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, you are, and so was I, but only to prove a point. I couldn't care less either way. These threads are extremely tiresome and serve no purpose at all.

14. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Imagine if this thread had said "the most annoying types of black guys?" Yeah. Wouldn't be able to do that one.

I'm annoyed by certain traits in people; it isn't specific to straight guys. If you're chauvinistic, or arrogant, or homophobic, or boorish...I'm probably not going to like you. Straight or not. Male or not.

15. LaEsmeralda

That went right over my head :icon_redf I wish there was a sarcasm reader on this forum.

I cringe a little inside every time I see threads like this. Come on EC, we're better than this...

16. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

:lol: no straight women are cute. But lesbians/bisexuals are cuter I mean c'mon!

Straight guys don't bother you? Maybe your straight friends don't but they are not the only types of straight men that exist. There are sooo many assholes where I live it's not funny. Not to mention they're all ugly as fuck so as if I'd go out with them even if I was straight. Just like some straight women there are plenty of straight men who don't serve any purpose but to be a dickhead. People are assholes. Period.

17. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohmigosh, you guys! Stop being such heterophobes! #NotAllHeteros

What exactly is the harm in people using a LGBT+ safe space to vent about hetero-cis people? I doubt any hetero-cis people will be hurt by it. Seriously, where else are they allowed to let out these feelings?

Yes, because black people are oppressed, straight people are not.

18. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, you are so original. Keep up the good work.

Chloe - you're right. I know a lot of dickheads. The way certain straight guys act annoys me - especially when they overcompensate by acting really macho - but then again, a lot of straight women annoy me, and a lot of gay people annoy me.

19. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, because the level of originality was the important part of my comment.

20. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The stupid ones saying bro all the time, ones that can't give another a guy a compliment without going no homo dude, ones that are assholes and perverted ones that don't respect girls but other than that I love straight guys just don't be a asshat and we're cool

#20 CamaroBlack, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015